Her POV

I don't know why I feel so attracted to him I don't even know his name ugh. Should I ask him to tell me more about himself or should I not? Why is this so complicated? I just know one thing about him that he genuinely wants to be my friend but why does he not trust me with is identity?  I want to meet him one day.
Y/n  Sojun said ,but you were lost in your world he tapped on your shoulder and said ,Bro pancakes are ready . What are you thinking? Coming out of my thoughts I just shrugged and said lets eat I am hungry. We three sat on the table and started eating the pancakes and fruits. Its awesome as always Sojun , I said. He smiled at me and we continued eating. When we were done with breakfast we cleaned the house and sat on sofa trying to decided what should we watch and finally decided to watch the same as always.

Sojun: hey y/n I see you talking to mystery man a lot from past few days and when you are not talking to him  you are lost in deep thoughts is everything alright? Do you want to share something?

You: yes everything is alright man.

Sojun: are you going to share lil bit about him with us.

You: guys you already know we met through a fanpage and now we are kind of close friends.

Jee: that we can see . Do you like him or something

You: what !! No no he is just a friend . Please lets watch tv and stop thinking too much.

Later in evening you were laying in your bed listening to songs and thinking if you should tell your friends everything about the mystery man or not.

*incoming call mystery bestie*

You: hey you are free now

Him: yes thats why I called you. Y/n I was thinking maybe you wanna attend bts concert which is happening after 2 months? I have three extra tickets you and your friends can come.

You: I don't know if I should accept the offer

[ What offer Jee asked. What when did you came in? Right now only to take my jacket me and sojun are going on date tell me what offer? Well my army friend is asking if we could attend bts concert he have three extra tickets. Say yes already OMG I will see Jin oppa in real life . You better say yes bye]

Him: so ... you want to come or not?

You: will we *pause* you know some how meet there.?

Him: actually me and my friends thought of this because I wanted to reveal my identity. So me and my friend will meet you there now tell me you want to come or not? Please I want to meet you

You: okay I will come * low tone*

Him: hey are you not comfortable ? Its okay I will cancel the plans.

You: no no its not like that I mean I don't know how should I say this . Ummmm see I don't even know your name I trust you off course but I always think that am I not reliable enough that you can trust me with your identity.

Him: I trust you I trust a lot. See I will tell you one thing okay I am an idol and my management doesn't allow me to talk to anyone specially females  . I wanted to have a normal life so I made bts fan-page since I know a lot about them. Now I have asked my leader if I can reveal myself to you but he said to not to risk it on phone rather meet you and tell you everything about me.
Hello
Hello bestie?

You: ya hi sorry everything you said right now kind of makes sense alright we will meet till then I will  not ask you any personal questions I mean related to your identity. Thank you for trusting me with the things you told me right now.

Him: you are my bestie for a reason girl.

You: hmm okay so What now I mean *pause* I don't know what I mean

Him: can I ask you something?

You: yes

Him: since we are going to meet , you don't know my name and I don't know your face how will we recognise each other can you at least share details on how you look like?

You: I will FaceTime you later you can put cover on camer and we can talk bye I have to make something to eat I am starving.

Him: okay. Y/n why are you breathing so heavily?

You: n nothing bye