Chapter 11

As soon as you said that, Sodo's head snapped to look at you. "Oh no, here we go again.." Aether sighed, jokingly. "Which one do you know best?" It seemed like Sodo was staring directly into your soul. "Guitars and Keyboards? Why..?" You raise your eyebrow. Sodo ran off for a few minutes and came back with a spare guitar and handed it to you. It was a white and black Hagstrom Fantomen. 

(ref for those who don't who what Hagstrom's look like)

"You like guitar competitions?" "I mean, when I was younger I never got the chance to be in one, but they're fun to watch

"You like guitar competitions?" "I mean, when I was younger I never got the chance to be in one, but they're fun to watch. Why'd you ask me?" You hissed, knowing exactly what would happen, stepping towards Sodo a bit more. The other ghouls and ghoulettes watched you two staring each other down. No words were shared, just staring. Through the mask goggles, you could slightly see slightly brown-hazel eyes staring back at you, as he tilted his head sideways.

A small guitar competition took place for the next few minutes between you and Sodo. The other ghouls were impressed with your guitar skills. In truth, this was your first time playing in years. "Well, shit!" You said as you ran out of ideas for riffs and gave the guitar back to him. "Told you I'd win." Sodo proudly announced. "That's only because you wanted to show off!" You could hear Sunshine from the ghoulettes room.  "Wait, I hear something." You shushed everyone as you heard footsteps.  

It went silent for a few moments, and then a voice from the hall spoke, "What's with the silence?" His voice was a bit deeper than most. "Who the hell..." You mumbled to yourself as another ghoul walked into the room. "How many are there of you guys?!" You exclaimed. "Oh, right! We never told you about him, he's normally not around the church anymore." Sunshine said as she stepped out of the ghoulettes room. "Zephyr." As the ghoul stared at you, you noticed his eyes were a deep brown color.  (Zephyr was one of the names for "Chair" or "Old Air," which the name also means "soft gentle breeze" which was going to be one of his fan names: the photo below)

  (Zephyr was one of the names for "Chair" or "Old Air," which the name also means "soft gentle breeze" which was going to be one of his fan names: the photo below)

"The hell have you been man? Like you died or something." Aether walked up to Zephyr.
"All over the place, to be honest with you." He laughed slightly. "Oh right, Zephyr," Rain walked up to Zephyr. "Have you, er.. seen Mist lately?" "No, I haven't actually. Have any of you?" Zephyr looked at the other ghouls and ghoulettes, who all shook their heads no. "Also, I haven't seen you speak this much since like... ever? I'm proud of you!" Zephyr rested his arm on Rain's shoulder, as Rain slightly nodded. "Wait, Mist? I haven't seen her since a few months ago, now that I think about it." Aether said, confusedly. "She up and left a few months back and grabbed all of her stuff out of our shared rooms and only said bye to us, weird," Cirrus spoke up. 

"Mist?" You raised your eyebrow. "She was the old bassist before Sodo or Rain was," Cirrus explained. "HE was a bassist?" You snapped your head to look at Sodo, who was slightly laughing, but you, on the other hand, looked confused and surprised. "To me, he doesn't seem like the type to be one." You continued. "Do you think she went back down  to go see her family, maybe?" Mountain recommended. "No clue. You guys got any other ideas?" Zephyr questioned as he sighed.

634 words

YALL I AM SO SOSOSOSOSOOSOOSOSOOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET OUT!!! i was going thru mental and physical issues, and also writers block, i hope i can get more chapters out soon!!!! - love, cirrus <3