chapter 8

It's been a weak since I am staying with the werewolves but I haven't stepped out of the King's wing. I wasn't allowed to... that's what Cassandra told me. She is the only person who visits me regularly and talk to me. She answers all my questions. Some females also come to give me food or prepare a bath for me, Cassandra said that they are the omega's but they don't talk to me, heck they don't even make eye contact with me. Cassandra said that it's a sign of respect not to look in the eyes of high rank and as Alpha's mate I am one of them.

But the only problem is that I haven't seen 'my mate' since the first day. I think he doesn't want to see me or want me as his mate even when Cassandra says otherwise. I can feel it that he doesn't want me as his mate and for unknown reasons I feel a dull ache in my heart at that thought. I feel like I am so worthless that he doesn't want me. I know it's crazy that I don't even know him yet I feel so connected to him that the thought of him not wanting me hurts me. I feel so unwanted here!

"Hey why haven't you eaten today?" Cassandra came into my room near noon and scolded ne lightly when she saw my breakfast untouched. As the more days passed with me confined in these four walls I feel like I am loosing my mind. I only know that I am few floors above the ground. I spent most of my time looking out of the window, on this side of the window there is only large trees around and few gardens, nothing else. I am still standing by the window when Cassandra stepped towards me.

"I wasn't hungry" I sighed lightly not wanting to be rude.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked me as if she sensed my mood.

"No Cassandra I am not, I feel like I am losing my mind. I feel like a prisoner here" I yelled at her with tears in my ears, I was frustrated. She looks taken aback at my reaction.

"I am sorry." She apologized.

"No I am sorry... I shouldn't talk with you like this, it's not your fault that I am stuck here.." I apologized feeling bad for taking out my frustration at her. She gave me a small smile.

"I know how you must be feeling, I talked to Alpha about that but he insist that you should not come out yet" she told me sadly and I huffed lightly looking out of the window.

"He doesn't want me" I whispered lightly but because of her wolf hearing she heard me clearly, this is another thing that she told me about wolves that their hearing is very good.

"No ... its not that ... " she said but looked unsure and I got my answer, I smiled lightly at her.

"It's okay" I said.

"Cassandra please I want to go out.. please. I want to meet that old witch who you said knows about the human world. Can you please take me to her?" I requested her. She looked thoughtful for a moment contemplating on whether to disobey her Apha or not.

"Alpha hasn't allowed you to cone out of his wing.." she started and I looked down in dismay, of course why would she listen to me.

"But ... I will take you out" she smiled. I looked up at her with a small smile of my own.

"Thank you" I said and she just shake her head.

"Luna don't ever say thank you, we all will listen to you if you will command us after all you are our Luna, you have the power" she told me with respect. I didn't understand what she is talking about but I just nodded.