chapter 32

"Am I dead?" I asked her in fear. She closed her eyes for a moment and I breathed out in dismay.

"No... not yet!" She said and I don't know what to feel happy or sad. Because the expressions on her face us telling me it's not good.

"Grandma tell me everything!" I said. She sighed and then looked in my eyes with a strong resolve.

"Sweetie, you are still alive. Your body is still in living world, only your soul came here. You are still alive but ..." she stopped.

"But?" I asked.

"But if you won't go back in time, you will be stuck here forever" she said with fear in her eyes. I gasped and shut my eyes to take a moment.

"How can I go back?" I asked her.

"That's the problem, I don't know. It's upto you, you have to find a way yourself. You were suppose to die but something or someone saved your life" a soft smile came on her lips as she gazed down. I followed her gaze, she was looking at my stomach.

"What are you....?" I paused when realization struck me and I gasped audibly

"Is that..  true... I mean how is that possible... I mean.. oh God.. really?" I asked with tears in my eyes but those were happy tears.

"Yes Sweetie, you are with a child and that child is a magical being a very strong one. He saved you, he saved both of you" she told me with softness in her eyes.

"A magical being?" I asked, I am a human but Atticus is a Werewolf, there were slight chances that our baby would be a magical being as it never happend before.

"I am a human and Cassandra told me that my child would not have any power, there are very less chances of that" I said.

"But you are not human" she told me with seriousness and I looked at confused.

"I am not human? Then ... what am I? I don't have any powers grandma!" I reasoned. She smiled apologetically.

"Because I suppressed your powers, we were in a different world. We had enemies and I was protecting you. I was trying to give you a simple life, a life where you won't be burdened." She said looking away from me, her eyes held pain.

"Grandma I am not understanding? Burdened by what? " I said.

"Celeste you are the Fae princess and your parents were the former King and Queen. We are Fae" She broke the news to me as my eyes widen in shock.

"What?" I was too shocked, just didn't know my life would take this turn.

"Do you remember the pendant I gave you which you had to wear all the time?" She asked and I nodded not able to answer anything.

"That pendant was to suppress your powers. You were different, you were the miracle child, a peacemaker. That everyone is waiting for. You were the one who was supposed to save everyone but after your parent's death I didn't want to lose you too so I took you away. Cyrus killed our whole race. He though he killed the peacemaker too. But he was wrong, I left to protect you." She said and I thought back to all those times when Cassandra told me about the peacemaker. What could have I done If I knew before about my powers.

"But those people needed me Grandma, do you know what Cyrus has done to all those people. He wiped off the entire races, If you knew that I was the one to kill him why didn't you tell me, I could have done something" I yelled in anger, my heart cries for all those people who died at the hand of Cyrus.

"I had my reasons" she said and faced away from me.

"Reasons? really? You let all those people die?" I grew frustrated at her.

"Grandmaa how could you be so selfish?" I asked her.

"I had to save you" she said. But I don't understand what it has to do with me, if I was the peacemaker then why would I need saving.

"Because I had a vision!" She said and this time she meet my eyes. Vision? She had visions too?

"What vision?" I asked in a small voice.

"I saw you die" she said and I stilled.

"It all ends with your death and I wasn't ready to let you die." She cried out.

"Grandma !" I said as I take few steps towards her, I took her in my arms.

"I know you wanted to protect me but don't you think it's wrong. Letting all those people die to save one life." I tried to explain her, I am not scared to die. If my death means saving those thousands lives then I am ready for that.

"If sacrificing myself is the only thing saving those thousand of people I would be happy to oblige" I said with a small smile, assuring her and myself too. I have no doubt the only thing that could break my resolve would be Atticus and my baby but knowing Atticus he would do the same If he was in my place.

"What about your mate and your baby? You could finally have everything you ever wanted, a family!" She said with teary eyes trying to change my mind.

"Grandma I know what I am doing!" I said and looked away with tears of my own.

"You have to help me get back and teach me how to use my powers" I said with firmness. I have to save all of them, I have to end Cyrus once and for all, he has done enough. He was about to wage a war on werewolves, I have save all of them. We all know we had less chances of winning against him but Atticus wasn't giving up and so wouldn't I.

"I will help you" she said holding my hand softly and I nods at her.

"But first I want you to meet someone" she said as she smiled at me and pushed me with her ont he other side of the trees. We stopped after a long walk infront of house, there were other houses to at some distance. She knocked on the door and looked back at me, her eyes were shining with unshed tears but there was a smile on her face.

As the door open my confused gaze goes from Grandma to a man, who looked familiar yet I haven't seen him before. He looked at Grandma and smiled at her but then he looked at me and froze In shock his eyes widen and the smile vanished from his face.

"No" he whispers and then a soft voice came from behind him.

"Who is it Carlisle?" A woman asked and came to stand beside him and her gaze fell on me, she too looked shocked and then the next moment she was crying. The resemblance between them and me is so obvious that it didn't take a genius to know what's going on.

They are my parents, my mother and my father!