chapter 10

After he left me no one came back the whole day, only the omega lady whose name is samara came with my dinner. It took a lot of forcing on my part for getting out her name. She told me that they are not allowed to talk to me, no one is apart from Cassandra. I felt a surge of anger at that, wasn't it enough for him to lock me here and now he also doesn't want me to talk to anyone.

I went back to the room after dinner and tried to sleep. After a lot of trying I finally fell to sleep.

I fell tears running down my cheeks as I was running in the woods and only stopped when I sensed someone standing infront of me. A man with green eyes smirking at me, he was wearing a long black coat, he was in all black attire. He was the perfect definition of tall, dark and handsome. He had striking features that makes you speechless.

I have never seen a man so beautiful but not more than Alpha even though he has a scar on his face but there is another level of perfection in him that always draw me to him.

"Are you lost, princess" he stated as he gazed at me trying to take me in. His eyes were shining brightly when he sniffed. His eyes closed on its own accord as a low groan came out of his mouth.

"What are you? I can't sense magic on you, you are not one of us. What are you then? You smell delicious" He said with inquisitiveness as he took few steps towards me. I was frozen at my place, my limbs not helping me either. He leaned towards my neck and breathed in my scent.

"Human" he groaned and his eyes shoned more as he took in my scent. Then he steps back and I gasped at him when I saw two fangs emerging from his mouth.

"I have heard human blood is something out of world but I haven't had the pleasure to see it for myself but now that you are here, can I have a taste?" He whispered lightly as he looked in my eyes, his gaze soften as he eyed me. I shook me head in no immediately but too bad he wasn't asking.

"Please " he begged and there was something in his voice that made me shiver.

But he didn't wait after that as he gripped both of my arms and leaned on my neck then I heard an agonising scream, but a moment later I realized it was my own scream because of sheer pain. He bit me and now he is lapping on my blood like a  starved men. The pain was so much that for a moment I thought I am going to die....

"Wake up..." a voice brings me back to the awakening world and I sat up with a start. It was just a dream, only a dream! My throat went dry and I felt like choking but why does it felt so real. Why does it feels like it was real?

"Here drink some water" a worried voice said and I was met with the concerned face of Alpha king who gave me the glass of water. I drank the water in one go and looked at him still panicked.

"He was there... it was real...I was there..." I stuttered. I can't ignore this anymore, these dreams have some meaning. I saw Alpha king before too in my dream few days ago when I got hurt but this time it was something else...

"Who?" He asked now alerted.

"That man with green eyes, he hurt me... he bit me and my blood..." his body tensed beside me and he stood up with a start.

"It was only a dream... you are fine" he said but his face said otherwise.

"Have you met that man before?" He asked me once I was a little bit calmed down.

"No I have never seen him before" I shake my head.

"I don't know what's going on with me I have these dreams before too but now they all feel so real and so vivid it's as if I am in there.. before coming here I saw you too in my dream and then I saw you here after few days" I rambled, I don't know why but this dream has done something to me. It feels like a threat a warning of some sort.

"That wasn't a dream, you were here that day" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No... I was sleeping on my bed and ... no it was a dream" I said but inside I also feel like it wasn't a dream as I remembered my bruised knees.

"How is that possible?" I asked as I looked at him, he also feel disturbed.

"I don't know because I can feel it you are a human, you don't have any powers. We all can sense each others true form but there is no magic in you" he sighed and paces around the room. He looked deep in his thoughts, I sensed a feeling of utter fear and worry in me but those weren't my feelings that I can tell so does that mean it's him?

"Alpha" I called him and he seems to realize here he is because the next moment I didn't feel anything.

"How do you do that?" I asked him. He looks confused for a moment so I clarified.

"How do you hide your thoughts and feelings from me?" I asked him and he looked at me a little taken aback.

"You don't need to know that" was his answer and I scoffed at him.

"Don't you think it's unfair to me that you can read all my thoughts like a book and I can't" I pouted a little. I might be mistaken but I saw a little tilt of his lips upward but as soon as it came it vanished. Can this guy even know how to smile? He always acts like some big bad Alpha.

"I know how to smile" he said and I gasped. I forgot that he could hear that too.

"Hey you can't do that, it's not ethical" I scolded him lightly.

"Sleep, its already so late" he said and went towards the door. I rolled my eyes at his back.

"And listen" he called as he turned around to look at me.

"You can come out but you can't go out alone, you can only leave in company of Cassandra or the gamma" he said and then went out. I wanted to scream in happiness. Finally! A big smile came on my face.