The Mysterious Transfer Student

Today we had classes outside because of a battle girls vs. boys that happened the other day. Of course it ended with having our school half destroyed.

"Let me introduce our new transfer student." Started Shino Sensei, on his left a light blue-haired boy with very white skin was standing. His eyes similar to snake's. I felt shivers down my spine.

"He'll be studying with us from today. His name is Mitsuki. Be good to him." Said Shino Sensei

"My name is Mitsuki. Im from Hidden Sound Village." Mitsuki introduced himself. Everybody seemed to be shocked by that information.

"It's only natural that you are all surprised. Hidden Sound Village was established by a shinobi whose goal was to destroy the Hidden Leaf. However that was all in the past. It is now being reconstructed as a new shinobi village. Mitsuki's come to our village to represent our new harmonious relationship."

"Are you guys listening ?" Asked Sensei the class.

"He's pretty good-looking!" Said some girl from my right.

"Well, he's really not my type." Exclaimed Chocho.

"That's so stupid..." said Sarada next to us.
I nervously chuckled at them.

"E-everyone, please be quiet during our homeroom!" Said Sumire.

"Anyway, hurry and take a seat, Mituski." Said Shino Sensei to Mitsuki. However Mitsuki already was seated next to Boruto.

"Can i sit next to you?"

"S-sure! I'm Boruto Uzumaki. Nice to meet you, Mitsuki."

"Yeah, same here Boruto."

"Anyway, you can ask me anything, okay?"

"Anything?" "Yeah, anything at all!"

"Well...why is that we're the only ones without a classroom?"

Boruto dumbfounded. Everyone in class started laughing.

"Oh, well...that's..."

"We're having classes outside, thanks to a certain someone." Said Inojin

~

The next day Shino Sensei was wearing some weird jacket with a huge star-shaped glasses and surprised us with a welcoming party for Mitsuki.

"What is this?" Asked Sarada

"Oh man, he went overboard." Said the girl next to us.

"All right! Let's deepen our friendships, everyone!" Shouted Sensei. Surprisingly everyone had a good time at this party. I could see that boys was getting along with Mitsuki.

"I was worried at first, but this welcome party is going well." Said Sarada

"Yeah, thanks to Aburame Sensei." Sumire agreed with her. "Yhym." I nodded, a soft smile on my face.

"HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS TO HAVE GOOD FRIENDS." Shouted the teacher. He started moving his hands just for us to see that big plushies and flowers around us started moving.

"Woooooaaaah."

Some girl decided to hug the plushie, which was the wrong decision. "Oh wait! Don't touch it!" Told her Sensei

"Huh?"

Suddenly form plushies and flowers a lot of insects flew out. All the insects flying everywhere. I was trying to cover my face as much as i could.

'I hate bugs.'

I felt someone grabbing my arm and trying to get us out from the bugs. Thinking probably that's my twin sister i went with her. Out of nowhere there was a huge wind, i felt the person that was holding my arm, covering me.