Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Chi Yue finally realized what the problem was, but she didn't ask on the spot, and took a closer look at the [Galaxy Military Academy Honor Roll], and sure enough, she found her name at the end of the auxiliary list.

    Although the ranking is also very low, she checked the honor roll of the previous issue on Zhinao and found that she was the last one on the auxiliary list... It can be considered that she has advanced by dozens of places.

    [Honor List of Galaxy Military Academy] is a list ranked by Galaxy Military Academy considering the academic performance, number of assignments, special contributions, etc. of its students. It is changed once a week and has a long history. Galaxies are very famous.

    Chi Yue noticed that in the Galaxy Forum, there were also excellent posts dedicated to recording the data of the [Galaxy Military Academy Honor Roll], and the discussion was very high.

    It is also because most of the students trained by the Galaxy Military Academy have extremely strong comprehensive qualities, and they are likely to become leaders in various fields of the Galaxy after graduation.

    Especially in terms of combat, more than half of the current administrators and major marshals of the seventy-two planets are from the Galaxy Military Academy, and the students of the Galaxy Military Academy naturally attract a lot of attention.

    Among them [Combat Power List], most of them are students of the combat department, including the command department, mecha department, airship department, fighting department, etc. where No.1 Chu Luan is located.

    The [Auxiliary List] is mainly about some auxiliary majors. The largest number of people are the medical department where Chi Yue and the No.5 Raphael are located, as well as the diplomacy department, the mechanical department, and so on.

    As for the [Combat Readiness List], they are basically logistical combat readiness majors, such as the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Engineering, the Department of Journalism...

    The students around were chatting and discussing, "Raphael is still No. 5, Lord Xiao has dropped to eighth... "..."

    "I've lost my ranking again, and I have to get a mission next week. I can't beat those seniors and seniors!"

    "That one, it's still No.1."

    As soon as these words came out, the surroundings were silent for a moment.

    After a while, the voice came again, "Don't worry, even if the top ten go down, that one won't move."

    "Speaking of which, No. 1 seems to have not been to school for a year. If he doesn't come, he will graduate, right?"

    "Yes, he is already a senior. In order to come to Galaxy Military Academy to see him, I also gave up next door and repeated the school. It's been two years, and I haven't seen it once."

    "I haven't seen it either, woohoo...but I have seen Raphael."

    "I have seen it! It's exactly the same as the post said, It's just a moving iceberg, I originally wanted to strike up a conversation with him, but I was cowardly before I got close to him."

    Chi Yue looked at the top names following the eyes of everyone.

    Students majoring in combat readiness are also one of the more numerous types of Galaxy Military Academy, because the requirements are loose, the class hours are relatively simple, and the scope of employment is also wider.

    Although young people have the ideal of fighting, the requirements of combat majors are extremely harsh, and the training in class is even crueler, making many people either unable to enter at all, or retreating.