Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The sound of dance music rang in her ears, Chi Yue's left hand and Chu Luan's hand were intertwined, and she felt the warmth from the big hand gently resting on her waist, and she felt uncomfortable for a while.

    The two of them slowly rotated in the center of the dance floor. The lights above their heads were soft and romantic. There were many men and women dancing around, and the atmosphere was ambiguous.

    Chi Yue lowered her head and looked at her dance steps, for fear that she would take a wrong step and step on Chu Luan's feet, but Chu Luan raised her eyes and stared at her rightly.

    The more you are afraid, what will come. When Chi Yue is not careful, she stepped on Chu Luan's toes. She exclaimed and apologized: "I'm sorry, Major General Chu, I didn't pay attention."

    Chu Luan's black leather boots There was an obvious footprint on it. He glanced at Chi Yue, smiled and shook his head and said, "It's fine."

    However, this scene still attracted the attention of many people around him.

    Originally, the combination of Chi Yue and Chu Luan aroused everyone's astonishment. At this moment, they saw a look similar to a smile on Chu Luan's face - Major General Chu's facial nerve was damaged and he couldn't smile, but he cast his shocked eyes over .

    A slightly aggressive-looking lady asked aloud: "What's the matter, is that Major General Chu?"

    The person next to him nodded, "Really, which lady is next to him?"

    "I don't know . , Does anyone know?"

    "I don't know... Wait, why are you so familiar?"

    Miss Gui with a gauze hat frowned, "Isn't this Doctor Chi? You all forgot?"

    "How did they know each other?" A lady said in unison.

    "It's normal, they're all from the Galaxy Military Academy. It's not strange to know each other, and they seem to be very familiar with each other."

    Just after the dance, many couples withdrew from the stage and poured into another group who had just rested enough. people.

    Chi Yue and Chu Luan also went out and sat on the sofa. There were several men and women sitting in front of the sofa. They were about the same age as them, and they were chatting hotly.

    But when Chi Yue and Chu Luan sat down, the people who were smiling happily just now were silent, and the two boys tried to stand up and leave, but they were forced to do nothing.

    "Major General Chu!"

    "Major General Chu, I haven't seen you for a long time!"

    Several people rushed to greet Chu Luan, fearing that they would be swayed by Chu Luan.

    This appearance naturally aroused Chi Yue's interest. She glanced at it with interest. It happened that Alice and Raphael also finished a dance and sat down.

    Seeing Chi Yue's eyes, Alice laughed and whispered close to her ear: "Did you find that they are all afraid of Chu Luan?"

    Chi Yue also glanced at Chu Luan and nodded quietly.

    Alice whispered: "Hahaha, because they are all from the Federal Military Academy next door to us. Chu Luan once participated in their military training as a specially-appointed instructor. Since then, the people of the Federal Military Academy, both men and women, have avoided him. "