Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    At Evan's house, Chi Yue really received a warm welcome again.

    Evan is fully awake. Yesterday, Chiyue poured a dose of licorice and mung bean soup, which greatly weakened his toxicity. In addition, Chiyue instructed to take the soup every four hours before he left. Evan has basically taken it. never mind.

    Chi Yue came today, and it was also a follow-up consultation. She probed the pulse and found that Evan was still a little toxic, but with the metabolism of the human body, it would be fine in a few days.

    However, although most traditional Chinese medicines are mild in temperament, a large dose of licorice and mung bean medicinal decoction is poured into the stomach for gastric lavage, which still affects the stomach to some extent. Mrs. Evan mentioned that Evan's appetite was not very good after waking up, and his stomach was blocked.

    Chi Yue was afraid that the structure of the people in the Milky Way galaxy was different from that of the Blue Star people, so she even took a look at the pulse, but found that the people in the Milky Way galaxy were no different from the Blue Star people. Atractylodes come out.

    Different from the cheap licorice, Atractylodes is not only expensive, but also divided into raw materials and processed materials, and also includes several processing methods, even the lost processing methods that Chi Yue has seen in the Blue Star ancient books.

    Chi Yue tried to choose the most basic preparation method: soaked in water, fished out, moistened thoroughly, sliced, dried in the sun, and in the next second, the prepared medicinal materials appeared in her pocket.

    She took it out and took a closer look. It turned out to be a concocted Atractylodes, which was exactly the same as the one she concocted on Blue Star, or even better, and the slices were very even.

    Chi Yue also instructed Mr. Evan to find some yams. She didn't know if there were yams in the Milky Way galaxy. If not, she would have to find a way to change some yams in the app, but the lop-eared rabbit told her that even if Pearl Planet did not have yams. , Vegetable Planet certainly has.

    Sure enough, Old Evan immediately sent someone to place an expedited order at Zhinao. Chi Yue watched Old Evan's operations curiously. In between, Old Evan clicked on an app. Like Bluestar's takeaway function, he could freely choose seven For any commodity in the twelve planets, the vegetable planet is ranked first.

    Under the guidance of Chi Yue, Old Evan found yam and placed an order. When Chi Yue saw that the delivery volume of yam was so high, he simply stopped doing it again and again, and asked Old Evan to place more orders. He planned to come. A medicinal diet for nourishing Qi and nourishing the stomach.

    As expected of the Coal Boss of the Nouveau riche planet that Lop Rabbit said, old Evan is an honorary VIP member of the app, plus it was an expedited order, and the yam was delivered to Evan's house in more than half an hour.

    The speed is so fast that Chiyue is eye-opening, this is not the same city delivery, but the planet crossing!

    She took the licorice leftover from yesterday, plus Atractylodes and Chinese yam, boiled it with water to seven points, removed the residue, and let Evan take it. Mrs. Evan watched Evan drink the medicinal soup, and did not forget to ask Chi Yue what to take next. Taboo.

    But Chi Yue shook her head, "After drinking this dose of Baizhu Powder, Evan doesn't need to take any more medicine and can eat normally."

    Although she had already seen Chi Yue's power, Mrs. Evan was still a little surprised, "Only Is it all good to drink this time? Do you need to drink it a few more times to consolidate and consolidate?"