Chapter 54

Chapter 54 End of text

    Chi Yue's Chinese medicine clinic has gradually moved towards the right track, and the flow of people has basically remained within a range.

    She has also opened a Chinese medicine clinic at Blue Star, so she naturally knows that this is a normal phenomenon, and it will steadily increase over time.

    Chiyue Clinic's supplementary items of medicated meals are also very effective. Many patients, if appropriate, Chiyue will add food supplements. She feels that Galaxy Interstellar's way of eating nutritional supplements all year round really needs food supplements, at least the patients feel happy after eating.

    Facts have proved that this is the case, and even many people came, just to take a sip of the medicated meal, making Chi Yue dumbfounded.

    The lop-eared rabbit Qingtu Gang, who was responsible for helping to make the medicated meal, was relatively busy, and Chi Yue wondered when to compensate the lop-eared rabbit.

    She returned to the Galaxy Military Academy. In the huge campus, there was very little traffic. After all, it was the winter vacation. The vacation of Galaxy Interstellar was similar to that of Blue Star, but it was also different.

    For example, most schools will choose to have a long holiday in winter, but the summer holiday is different, and the holiday should be selected according to the different characteristics of each planet.

    Just like the extremely cold planet where Chiyue is located, no one wants to stay on the extremely cold planet in winter.

    Chi Yue knew that the original owner had no father or mother. During the winter vacation two years ago, she did not return to the extremely cold planet, so she did not plan to go back. Anyway, the Galaxy Military Academy has seniors and seniors who stayed in the third and fourth grades. Student housing is also not closed.

    It happened that the school hospital was also closed, so I could devote myself to taking care of the Chinese medicine clinic.

    As soon as she walked downstairs to the dormitory, she saw a white figure walking around at the door of the building, rubbing her little paws from time to time, looking a bit dog-like, not a lop-eared rabbit or who it was.

    Chi Yue deliberately tiptoed over and made a noise behind it, scaring the Lop Rabbit to the height of three feet, almost plunging its head into the grass next to it.

    Seeing it like a thief, Chi Yue couldn't help but be a little suspicious. Before she could ask, the Lop Rabbit said in a panic, "It's not good, woman, did you cause some trouble outside?"

    These words made Chi Yue stunned, "What's the calamity?" The

    lop-eared rabbit gestured with a pair of rabbit claws, "You don't know, a group of people in military uniforms just arrived, and there are many men in white coats, menacing, unreasonable. If I want to see you, I said you weren't there, they still wouldn't leave, wouldn't they be here to catch you?"

    Chi Yue didn't know whether to laugh or cry when she noticed the gaze from the Lop Rabbit, "I see, it should be for the Zerg. ."

    Counting the days, it has been seven or eight days since the last meeting, and at this time, the idea she proposed must have been confirmed to a certain extent.

    Chi Yue led the lop-eared rabbit who was going to send a message to her little brother and went upstairs.

    Sure enough, as Lop Rabbit said, there was already a row of people sitting in the parlor on the floor of her dormitory, each with a red face.