Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Chi Yue and Xiao watched his military airship fly away in the distance, Chi Yue lowered her head, the frown just now slowly subsided, and her expression gradually dimmed.

    "You two are in love?" Xiaoshen stood beside her and suddenly asked suspiciously.

    Chi Yue was startled and shook his head, "No, why do you think so?"

    "The last time I saw this scene was when my sister got married, and my brother-in-law was going to the battlefield." Xiaoshen clicked his tongue twice, sincerely He exclaimed, "It's hard not to think about it."

    Chi Yue suddenly felt awkward, stared at him fiercely and changed the subject, "You, talk! What happened to my test field?

    " Chu Luan is also different from the beautiful and extravagant Raphael. He looks like a teenager, with chestnut hair, round and bright eyes, and two small pear vortexes when he smiles.

    Xiao smiled ingratiatingly at the moment, "I can explain this..."

    Chi Yue squinted at him.

    Xiaoxiao cleared his throat and said seriously: "Actually, I didn't drive a tractor to the test field at first, but went to a wasteland, but after all, there were no crops to use in the wasteland, and it was dark and dizzy, and I was confused. I went to the test field, and by the time I found out, it was already... halfway through."

    Seeing that Chi Yue's face was slowly turning black, he hurriedly added: "Let's talk about it first, but it's not that I'm not good at driving a tractor. Well, it's the first time I've driven this generation of agricultural mecha, and I can't grasp the steering wheel..."

    "Isn't that bad?" Chi Yue stared, wishing to press Xiao Xiao into the street lamp on the side.

    But after thinking about it, she finally had a talent who could help her grow Chinese herbal medicines in batches. If she was killed, it would be gone. Isn't it just a tractor? She endured it.

    She murmured to herself, "It's too unreliable, fortunately I didn't sign up for the agricultural mecha league."

    As soon as these words came out, Oxen heard his ears sharply, and his eyes widened in surprise, "What? League?"

    "Yeah," Chi Yue nodded, "Actually, I really don't know how to turn on armor, so I didn't sign up. Wouldn't it be good to save a quota for the alliance?"

    Xiaoshen was so heartbroken, his chestnut hair was about to fall out of worry. , "Why don't you sign up? I plan to use you and a generation of agricultural mecha as a secret weapon."

    When Chi Yue heard this, she was glad that she didn't sign up again, and she said with a shocked expression: "You are really not afraid of me giving it to you. You take the first place."

    Xiaoxing was still sighing, the door of the restaurant opened, and Nora stuck her head out from inside, "Doctor Chi..."

    She came over and looked at Xiaoxing curiously, with a slight expression on her face. She blushed and said to Chi Yue: "Are you busy? I'll just go back by myself."

    Chi Yue helped her with her schoolbag, "It's okay, I'll take you back."

    Xiaoshen hurriedly tried to make Chi Yue gracious . Forget about the tractor, "I'm here in a private airship. Let's take you there. I'll be able to take you back in a while."

    Looking at his handsome and sunny face, Nora couldn't help but secretly look at Chi Yue, Chi Yue. It was funny in her heart, "Trouble you."

    Sending Nora home, Chi Yue also checked the safety factor of the house and made sure that there was no danger before leaving.