Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Although Chi Yue was not surprised at the speed of Follis' recovery, after hearing that last night's thunderstorm was a once-in-a-century thunderstorm in the Milky Way galaxy, she was still surprised that Foulis was not awakened!

    "Isn't it just that I didn't wake up?" The

    lop-eared rabbit packed up the piles of pennants of different styles on the ground, raised the rabbit's head and said, "I heard that today is because he didn't go to the elective course. You didn't answer your brain, everyone thought that others were killed by you, and finally Professor Dinah and a few classmates broke into the door and forcibly stabbed him."

    Killed...

    "His parents both I'm here, I'm anxious when I hear it, I want to come to you, a quack to settle the bill! I've been fighting with Professor Dinah for a long time. They are the richest man on the planet. It's gone." Lop-eared rabbit said a little sourly.

    Chi Yue patted its rabbit's head, "It's okay, we'll be rich sooner or later!"

    Lop-eared rabbit folded the last pennant and placed it on the top, blinking round star eyes, hehehe laughed.

    Chi Yue paused for a while, then suddenly looked at it closely, with a strange expression, and choked out a few words between her teeth: "Little black silk rabbit? Hot girl rabbit with fishnet stockings?" The

    lop-eared rabbit stiffened, and Chi Yue reacted When I was seeing a doctor yesterday, I accidentally connected my own hard disk storage, mastered basic interstellar common sense, and also absorbed all the astronomy I have seen in Blue Star for five hundred years.

    The side effect is that Chi Yue seems to be able to sense its brain, or that Chi Yue can respond according to her own brain.

    Now it's just when the lop-eared rabbit's mood fluctuates greatly, Chiyue can perceive its thoughts, and when it develops, it is very likely to evolve into... Chiyue herself is also influenced by these tyrants' literature, and she will make it herself. reaction.

    But the lop-eared rabbit secretly looked at Chi Yue, and didn't dare to tell Chi Yue the truth!

    "Mr. Rabbit, are you having a good time playing?" Chi Yue looked up and down the lop-eared rabbit with some disgust, "Oh, there is also a sexy rabbit in a professional suit, I can't tell, so you like it!"

    Aware of Chi Yue's eyes looking at a perverted rabbit, the lop-eared rabbit was so ashamed for the first time that the tips of her white and tender ears were reddish, and the soft rabbit's tail swept behind her, and she was speechless for a long time.

    Chi Yue was afraid that the lop-eared rabbit would make a joke, and really didn't like the little female rabbit, so she closed her mouth and went out with the lop-eared rabbit.

    "Flis's parents have gone back, they still have business to do, but Freeis is still with Professor Dinah, aren't you going to talk to Professor Dinah about the orthopedics professor's class?"

    Lop Rabbit Follow behind to remind her.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit was stunned, and then she remembered that she had completely forgotten about this matter, so she planned to go to the school hospital and go to the comprehensive building where the teachers work.

    Lop-eared rabbit noticed her action, and said proudly, "Ben rabbit has a good memory. I can do anything that pet housekeeper can do!"

    "Speaking of which, Mr. Chui," Chi Yue remembered something and asked Chu Ear Rabbit: "Why do I think there are so few pet housekeepers in the form of rabbits?"