Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    The North Wolf looked strange, but the Lop-eared Rabbit refused to give in at all, staring at the North Wolf with disdain and ridicule in his eyes.

    "So, this rabbit will put it down today! If you want to take away Xiaomei, humiliate this rabbit's body, and suppress this rabbit's soul, you should die of this heart. It is impossible for this rabbit to yield to your wolf clan. !" The

    lop-eared rabbit roared and shouted in front of others.

    Chi Yue looked itchy and wanted to give the rabbit a kick.

    However, the North Wolf lowered his head and stared at the Lop-eared Rabbit. The Lop-eared Rabbit also stared at the North Wolf angrily. The North Wolf suddenly grabbed the arrogant Lop-eared Rabbit and turned to walk out.

    Chi Yue now knows what happened to the wet rabbit hair on the lop-eared bunny's head. It turned out to be wet from the North Wolf's saliva.

    The lop-eared rabbit struggled under the wolf's mouth, but the difference in strength was too great, so he had to scold him in his mouth to find a place.

    "Let me go! You stupid wolf, I tell you, you can humiliate my beautiful body, but you..." The

    North Wolf suddenly let go and dropped it, and the lop-eared rabbit fell on the North Wolf with a snap. thick feet.

    In order to prevent it from escaping, the North Wolf pressed it with his claws, and Liangliang said, "I originally came to give you clothes, but seeing that you are so impatient, I must satisfy you, humiliate your beautiful body, and force Your pure soul."

    "Don't worry, I will definitely satisfy you."

    After that, Beilang picked up the lop-eared rabbit who was screaming, nodded politely to Chi Yue, turned around and went out leisurely.

    Chi Yue froze in place with her mouth open. At that moment, she felt that the Lop-eared Rabbit was crushed by the North Wolf!

    Look at the North Wolf, how polite, deep, and bossy. He is a black card, a sexy little female rabbit who opens his mouth and shuts his mouth all day long, and a rabbit who squirts eight rabbits. I don’t know how many times more advanced .

    "Tsk tsk," Chi Yue looked at where the North Wolf and the lop-eared rabbit went, "what kind of person has this kind of pet housekeeper!"

    Moreover, the North Wolf also has an intellectual brain. It is not a lop-eared rabbit with the appearance of two rabbit ears. At first glance, the intellectual brain of others is military, and it is low-key and luxurious with connotation.

    Chi Yue shook her head and went to put the boiled Chinese medicine into the bag that she bought together.

    She plans to have time to go to the art college next door to find a knowledgeable person to help her design the packaging, which is really shabby. When she has her own Chinese medicine clinic in the future, she will not be able to come up with it, and there is no unique point that people will remember.

    After a while, she looked at Zhinao, it was the appointed time, and Alice's appointment was later than Forlis.

    Follies came first, and when he got to the rooftop, he looked around and said in surprise, "Did you buy this place?"

    Chi Yue shook her head, "No, it was the owner who authorized me to use it. Right."

    Unexpectedly, when he heard the words, Frith was even more surprised, "Yes, but this is the parking place for the military's emergency airships. I remember it was difficult to obtain authorization."