Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    With a slap, the lop-eared rabbit was put aside, and Chi Yue followed He Baihu and his party into Earl Louis's ward.

    Earl Louis's ward is in the brain department. Chi Yue looked around curiously and found that compared to the school hospital, the medical planet deserves to be dominated by medicine. It is very comfortable, and the internal structure is the coexistence of technology and convenience, and Chi Yue nodded again and again.

    The medical planet is almost full of major clinics and hospitals, but compared to the hospital, the other buildings on the medical planet are obviously a bit shabby. The few residential buildings are also very ordinary in appearance. I heard that they are especially inconvenient. Covered by doctors who run back and forth across several planets.

    At the door of Earl Louis's ward, He Baihu and Chu Luan looked at each other, He Baihu gave Chu Luan a wink, and Chu Luan glanced at him without moving.

    He Baihu was in a hurry, and bumped Chu Luan with his arm, and Chu Luan rang the doorbell expressionlessly.

    Afterwards, a deafening roar soon came from the ward, "Who is it? Don't bother me, I don't take medicine! Ring the doorbell again, and I will kill you with a sword! Shushushushu!"

    Chi Yue: "......

    There was another hurried footsteps in the door, and a middle-aged woman opened the door of the ward and appeared behind the door .

    "Xiao He and Xiao Chu are here, oh, Dinah, my dear, why are you here..." The woman welcomed them in and hugged Professor Dinah again.

    Professor Dinah patted her and reassured her.

    Chi Yue followed behind, and suddenly saw Earl Louis who was leaning on the hospital bed grab a glass of water from the table next to her, her pupils shrank, and she was about to stop it, but it was too late.

    The water was poured very precisely in the direction where Chu Luan and He Baihu were standing, but Chu Luan seemed to be a prophet, and when Count Louis just raised the water glass, he had calmly moved away.

    Admiral He Baihu on the side was not so lucky. He was startled and subconsciously dodged away. Although he moved very quickly, half of his shoulders were still wet.

    Mrs. Louis came over with the handkerchief in her hand, and apologized embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, Xiao He, are you all right? Wipe it quickly."

    Admiral He Baihu reluctantly took the handkerchief and wiped it clean, and looked angrily at the presence of the old god. Chu Luan glanced.

    Chi Yue didn't pay attention to them, she looked at Count Louis and judged his situation.

    Earl Louis should be around fifty years old. It can be seen that he used to be a very tough person, but now his condition is indeed not very good.

    His face was a little gloomy, and he even had a sluggish expression. Although he looked angry and energetic, Chi Yue knew that the old soldier was in a state of force after speaking.

    "Hello Earl Louis, is it convenient to ask how long you haven't slept?" Chi Yue walked through the crowd and asked.

    The Count raised his head and glanced at her, and suddenly he picked up the water glass and was about to pour it. Chi Yue just wanted to reach out and hold the Count's acupuncture point, but Chu Luan behind him pulled her and blocked her behind him.

    Chi Yue was stunned, for some reason, her face was a little hot, and a string of words in her heart almost uncontrollably flowed out, "It's strange, there is no female lead around here, the second male is taking the wrong medicine? Could it be? My charm makes the second male fall in love with me? Hahaha..."