Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Chi Yue finally finished the mid-term exam and ended the painful exam week, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    According to the plan, three days later will be the school celebration, and then will be the selection process of the school celebration league. The school celebration league does not have to be registered and can directly participate in the competition. Internal competition needs to be carried out in advance. School expedition.

    Chi Yue was already ready to participate in the internal selection competition, but she received a call from Professor Dina, saying that she would be able to prepare her own Chinese medicine clinic with peace of mind, and she did not need to participate in the internal selection competition.

    Chi Yue was originally worried that it would be unfair and violated the rules, but after seeing that the referee selected internally was Director Li, an old acquaintance, she probably understood.

    Sure enough, Professor Dinah told her that because several referees had already learned about her level and asked her to participate in the internal selection competition again, she was worried that it would leak to the opponent's school and be studied by the opponent. The school still attaches great importance to this. The 500th anniversary of the school.

    Chi Yue had no choice but to give up and study her own Chinese medicine clinic while sitting in the school hospital.

    It was already a cold winter. I heard that there were frequent battles on the front line, and Chi Yue didn't know what happened to Chu Luan. Perhaps the battles had been fierce these few days. All of Chu Luan's communication equipment were blocked.

    She was thinking wildly when there was a loud noise in the corridor outside the auscultation room, then the door rang, and a girl tentatively put her head in, "Is Dr. Chi here?"

    Chi Yue immediately stood up from the workstation , "I'm here, please come in." I

    thought it was only this girl, but as soon as the door opened, several girls rushed in, all of them young and beautiful.

    Chi Yue was startled, and saw a familiar person in the crowd, Nora came out and smiled at her: "Doctor Chi, we have winter vacation today, everyone wants to take advantage of the winter vacation to come to you for a hair treatment, no interruption. Are you?"

    After listening to Nora's words, Chi Yue came to understand, she smiled slightly, "No interruption, I have finished the exam, I just have time to show you one by one."

    A girl standing in front hesitated for a while, but she moved over in small steps and whispered: "Doctor Chi, there is one more thing, that is, how much do you charge for the consultation, each of us brought a thousand star coins, no Do you know enough?"

    Chi Yue looked at them and knew that they were all children about the same age as Nora, so naturally they would not have any spare money. Even if their parents supported them, they would definitely be suspicious, for fear that their children would be deceived.

    She shook her head and said, "Don't worry, this is a regular hospital. Apart from registration fees and medical fees, there are no other charges. You can also use medical insurance."

    Only then did the girls look relieved.

    Chi Yue asked them to line up by themselves, do it behind the clinic, and show them one by one.

    While watching the illness, the little girls were a little shy at first and were embarrassed to talk. After seeing the two of them, they saw Chi Yue's expression was kind, and her tone was even more relaxed, so they all summoned up their courage and started talking to Chi Yue. stand up.