Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Chi Yue took the girl's pulse and nodded, "That's right, the typical chest tightness and stasis, the daily routine should be irregular, the humidity is a little heavy, is it still hair loss?" The

    girl's eyes lit up instantly, and she grabbed Chi Yue's hand, "How do you know, doctor, do you think I can be saved? At such a young age, the hairline has moved back ten centimeters. This is the wig I'm wearing!" As

    she spoke, the girl licked it boldly. Her hair, before Chi Yue could react, the girl had already pulled off a wig herself, revealing a smooth forehead. Really, her hairline was almost comparable to the Baylor Chi Yue had seen on Blue Star. .

    Chi Yue: "..."

    "Am I hopeless," the girl's face wrinkled, "I'll tell you the truth, I've been addicted to star chasing for the past two years, and I've been watching videos every night. Yi, go to the hospital to see, they all told me to have a hair transplant."

    "What is a hair transplant?" Chi Yue asked suspiciously with a bad premonition.

    The girl immediately pulled out her brain and popped up a screen saver of Raphael's photo. The photo was full of flowers, strings of blooming violets, lilacs full of trees, colorful tulips all over the mountains and fields, and daisies fluttering in the wind. Raphael was lying in the middle of the thousands of flowers in white, and a ray of sunlight hit his lips, overwhelming the flowers.

    Let Chi Yue be amazed for a moment.

    The girl also showed an intoxicated expression, let out a long sigh, and then slowly opened the search engine and showed Chi Yue an introduction to the hair transplant surgery.

    Chi Yue looked at it curiously, and saw a few lines of large characters written upright on the top of the page—removing the original cortex layer and stitching the artificial hair to the artificial scalp using nanotechnology, which can last for ten years. Styling, pay once, rest assured for ten years. For hair transplant surgery, choose Medical Beauty Planet, your best choice.

    Although he has been psychologically prepared, Chi Yue is still a little shocked. This hair transplant operation, it is advanced, but the cortex of the head needs to be changed first, and it is not advanced. It can also customize hair color and shape, which is very considerate .

    Chi Yue felt that her plan for the TCM clinic had to be accelerated. She was really fed up with the medical treatment in this galaxy, constantly subverting her medical knowledge for more than 20 years.

    The lop-eared rabbit also came over to look at it, and after seeing it clearly, he snickered, with a very wretched rabbit face.

    The girl's pet housekeeper is a beautiful white ragdoll cat. Ever since Chi Yue entered the carriage, she has never looked directly at Chi Yue, and even scoffs at the lop-eared rabbit.

    In fact, Chi Yue had privately suspected that the lop-eared rabbit seemed to be discriminated against in the pet management house, whether it was Evan's dog, Professor Dinah's raccoon cat, or Raphael's fan's puppet, it seemed They are all dismissive of lop-eared rabbits, just like humans see fools, always showing disgust and disgust.

    It's like this puppet evoked a sneer at the lop-eared rabbit. Chi Yue didn't know how she could see the sneer on a cat's face, but subconsciously felt that it was mocking the lop-eared rabbit.

    The lop-eared rabbit doesn't care so much, it skillfully pinches the waist with both hands, and assumes the swearing attitude of the aunt that it has seen in the Blue Star family drama.     "Yoyoyo, look who this is? Haha, it's a kitten, it's just you laughing at your brother rabbit, don't hide, come and come, come out and chat with your brother rabbit, know who your brother rabbit is Who? You, Pippi Planet Street, find out who is the father! Bah! Little bitch!" The     Ragdoll was so frightened that all the hair on his body exploded, and with a meow, he slipped into its owner's house. He didn't dare to come out of his hat, but when he looked closely, it seemed that he was so scolded by the Lop Rabbit that he couldn't even lift his head up.     Chi Yue silently shouted 66 from the bottom of her heart. Could this be the legend that the more pink your ears, the more ruthless the curse? Society is always my rabbit.     But the basic face still had to be done, and Chi Yue was busy apologizing to the stunned girl with a smile on her face.     "I'm sorry, I made you laugh. There was something wrong with the assembly of this rabbit, and it didn't speak well. It scared your kitty. I'll teach it a lesson when I go back. I'll give you some medicine for free and eat two recipes. , promise to see you well, or you kick this rabbit away!"