Chapter 6

Jeon mansion::

Enwoo is fighting with a little child.
Ew::give my chocolate.(glaring at the little kid)
L.k::eomma.....(crying)

Both are fighting for a chocolate.

Au::i will tell you what happening in here. Enwoo father, bought a expensive chocolate for him. He happily picked two and wanted to share with Mrs. Jeon, on his way he dropped his one chocolate, the little kid taken the chocolate. So now they are fighting.all this scene by jae, who laughing his ass out.

Enwoo snapped by a loud laughing ,

Jae::you.... Chicken.... Head... Ahahaha(laughing)
Ew::stop (cutely glare)
Jae::ok.. Ok.. Hahahaha

Enwoo went from there pouting like a kid.

Jae::you are such a kid, chicken head(smiled)

Jae went to jeon for some serious matter.

Warrior mansion::
Members are fondly looking at taekook. Except namjoon went out for some reason.

Jk::baby... Please come here, last one bite.
Tae::no hyungie my stomach his full(pat his stomach).

Jungkook sighed and left to kitchen.
He saw taehyung playing with jimin and hobi, kai spoke.

Kai::shall we play a game. (tae started to little dance when he hear game, everyone cooed at him)

Jungkook pick tae and swing him in the air making the younger giggle.

Jin::ok OK how about hide and seek.
Jm::ok hyungie (exited, yoongi kissed him on his lips but our tae saw them curiously, which noticed by kook)

Jk(whispered) ::what happen baby,.
Tae ::nothing hyung. (elder nodded)
Jin:: ok. Babies, i will be a catcher.

They all excitingly went hobi dragged kai. Jimin dragged yoongi.

Tae dragged jungkook they all hiding perfectly. Taekook hiding in a cupboard. They are dangerously close. Tae his staring at kook,who is looking out.

When kook turned his head but widen his eyes, younger peck him in his lips, and giggled. Jungkook frozen in his place. But snapped by jin who caught them.

Jin::found you two, come out.

Tae went out with jin, elder keep his finger on his lips and smile like a madman.

They all happily playing, jungkook is flying in air because tae is continuously pecking him. He even peck him infront of the members, who get shocked and looked at whipped kook who is smiling at younger.

Midnight ::
Jin is waiting for namjoon. Everyone went to sleep.

Taekook bedroom:
Both are cuddling.
Jk::baby, why you peck me.
Tae::whenever jimin and hobi get happy they peck thier lovers. So when I get happy, I peck you(smiled innocently)

Jungkook is staring at him lovingly.
He lean closer and connect his lips with tae, but didn't move. They stayed like that for few minutes. Jungkook backed away and connect their forehead. Tae is looking at elder, he pulled elder by his nape and connect his lips and started to move, jungkook is in total shock, but soon melted and started to kiss back. Both are perfectly fit with each other. They loss their first kiss to each other,. No tongue involving only pure love. After few minutes they away breathing heavily.

Jungkook kissed younger forehead who yawned cutely. He securely hold him and went to sleep with a beautiful smile decorated in his face.

Morning::

Members are eating peacefully, kook is feeding tae and hobi.

Now hobi asked his brother to feed him. Namjoon looking restless.

Nj:: kook do you hear about demon King.
Jk::yes, hyung. Why are you asking.
Nj::deities try to summon him.

Everyone widen his eyes. Except taehyung who is silently listening everything carefully.

Jk::but hyung it's a myth story right(confusedly)
Nj:: no kook it's a true story.
Jin::how do you know joonie. Why deities try to summon him.
Kai::tell me hyung, you are making me nervous.

Nj:: yesterday I went to my hometown to meet my grandfather. He asked me to visit him immediately. And(he passed for few minutes) I already know this story is true. My grandfather told me about this. He is working for deities in his entire life.
He heard these things from head deity secretly. Now the real problem is if demon King summon he destroy every angels and super humans.

Jk::hyung, what are you saying, deities are protecting us then why they have to summon him. (everyone agreed)
Nj::because for a wish.
Yg::what wish?
Nj::whoever summon him, that demon gave him one boon.
Jin::i don't understand.
Nj:: if deity summon him he give whatever that deity wish. Even if he wish that demon King death, that demon King made the wish true. (tae clenched his hands under the table)

Jm::then it will be good for us right.
Nj;:no, if demon King died, every devils will die(kook widen his eyes and quickly look at tae and hug him, tears are forming in his eyes)

Everyone get shock.
Hb::hyung that means, how we are living,?
Kai;:what are you saying baby.
Hb::if story is true, when Licht King died, we should died right??
Jm::correct.
Nj::when demon King killed Licht King, he taken his heart out but didn't destroy the heart. Devil souls are in demon King heart. Angels and super humans souls are in Licht King heart.
If he destroyed the Licht king heart, we all dead by now.

Hb::why demon King didn't destroy the heart. If he want he can kill us, then why??
Nj::i don't know.

They all looking at kook, who blankly stare at tae.

Yg::kook, we have to stop the deity.
Jk::hyung, I will go and meet my father. (blankly)
Jin::listen kook, don't take stupid decisions.
Jk::hyung, deities are so powerful, I have to do something to stop them(tears are flowing)

Taehyung cupped elder face and peck his lips.
Tae::don't cry hyungie, nothing going to happen to me.
Jk::they all powerful bubba(teary eyes). I can't baby, I will destroy  everything if they hurt you. A single cut in your body, is making me crazy, how can I live without you baby. Just do one thing, if I can't save you, take me with you(everyone get shocked)

Tae::what..are..you.. Speaking hyung(sobbing)

They both are crying.

Jm::hyung do something(teary eyes)
Hb::i can't live without my hyung (crying)

Kai is hugging him tightly.

Nj::only one solution.

They are looking at him curiously.

Nj::you all know right only two ways to summon him, first by his blood but he is unmarried, second by spells, Licht King wrote in a book.

Yg ::but where is the book,?
Nj::we need to find the book, before deities.
Jk::how hyung (eagerly)
Nj: there is a way....