chapter 40

It's been two weeks that gukk got pregnant. Namjin spend their life with others and tae feel anxious ,he felt like something gonna bad happen. Everyone present in the living room. Tae  kept his head on Jin lap who is stroking his hair slowly.

Jk look at them with a smile. He too kept his head on joon shoulder.

Jin:: baby you know I love you soo much right??( Tae look at him with confusion others too look at them )

Tae:: yes I know ( smile )

Jin:: just take care everyone, I know you all matured and know how to lead a life. I am glad to take part in you all life. ( Emotional )

Tae sit beside Jin and hold his hand with a worried face.

Tae:: what happened hyung??( Soon jin look at joon who stood up from his place. )

Namjoon hug jimin and hobi who's eyes get teary for unknown reason.

Nj:: you people are like my son, always be happy and be brave. Don't be too bratty. ( Chuckle )

Namjoon then hug yoongi and Kai,

Nj:: take care buddies ,take care of my sons. ( Tears )

Joon went to demon king and gukk.

Nj::  after me , you have to took charge in everything got it ( hug v who look at joon with raised brows warriors don't know what is happening)

Joon hugged gukk and mumble some sweet words. Jin too done the same with everyone.

Now joon is holding tae face, who look at him with beating fast, tae sense something gonna happen.

Nj:: appa always with you tae ( tae breath hitch ) I will always follow you like a shadow in your every footsteps. My baby appa gonna miss you a lot. Take care my little one. ( Kiss tae forehead who's tears flow non stop which joon was wiping )

Tae:: what..is happening. ( Grip joon collar tightly like if he leave him joon will vanish)

Jin hug jk,

Jin:: after us I know you will there for my tae. And I will there for you. Just know if you have any problem  close your eyes and think about Kim seok Jin then your every problems will vanish. ( Kiss jk forehead who is crying now )

Warriors don't know what is happening?? They all dumbfounded but tears are flowing in each person eyes.

Finally Jin cupp tae face who breath getting heavy.

Jin:: shh baby relax, I love you Bubba , your eomma always love you more than anything. ( Jin kiss tae forehead ) Don't get sick and raise my grandchild like you and kook. Take care of everyone. Eomma will be with you in your heart ok. ( Tae hug jin and cry like a baby )

Nj hold jk hand ,

Nj:: you know kook , we thought you as our own child , our son. I don't like my son tears ( wipe jk tears ) be safe and healthy. If tae being mean to you just hit him ok. I will support you ( chuckle with tears )

Jk:: stop it everyone what you people are Blabbering ( shout in anger and fear )

He was clutching joon shirt, who is caresses his back. Finally namjin gave a weak smile to everyone and stood beside eachother.

Tae and jk holding him tightly, others are crying.

Namjin body started to cover with a dark clouds but taekook didn't leave their grip. They hug them tightly...

Jk:: hubby wh..at is happ.ening?? ( Crying )

Tae:: don't.. kno.w hy..ungie.( crying hard )

Namjin gave a final smile to everyone and they hold their hands soon with a loud sound making others scream. Namjin vanished in air.

Tae fall on the floor but jk hold him tightly. Everyone was crying hard. Everyone remember namjin ,but when namjin was alive they thought after their death others will forget them....

Tae fainted, while others are crying hard they don't know what happened but demon king and jungkook felt namjin soul left the world making their heart bleed in pain.

Jk:: they are no m..ore( hug tae tightly )

Jm:: no no It can't be..( shout )

Hb:: BRING THEM BACK..( scream )

Kai and yoongi try to convince their partners but they too can't handle the loss. Demon king and gukk too shedding tears.

Jk:: what hyung , why?? WHY COME BACK. WHY YOU TWO LEFT US.
.
.
.
.

It's been three weeks , tae didn't woke up, making others worry. Demon king tried every magic but goes fail. Jk too learn many books from joon collection but nothing work. They all in soo much pain. But they need to wake tae , they can't handle another life at risk. Jk was a mess ,he search everything like a maniac, he didn't eat or sleep he travel here and there.

His tears stopped, he was looking like a ghost. After namjin death, gukk make food for everyone and beg others to eat. Demon king too make jimin and hobi eat with soo much struggle. Kai and yoongi was handled by gukk who beg them to eat.

But they can't do anything with jk who will burst in anytime. For him his life is hanging on the rope. He want tae back. He need his tae. Namjin loss already make him weak ,now tae too didn't woke up.

Jk holding tae hands, feeling soo bad.

Jk:: wake up hubby. It's enough I need to cry , I need to cry soo bad but tears are stopping in my eyes. I am soo tired baby , wake up. ( Jk stood up with a bitter smile )

He sit on top of tae and started to slap him hard and scream like a maniac.

Jk:: WAKE UP TAE, ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP OR NOT. ( demon king run to him and try to pull him from tae ,but he can't )

V:: kookie son, please come to your sense. ( Plead )

Jk stopped slapping tae and hug tightly , demon king look at them with teary eyes.

Jk:: told him to wake up , please baby wake up.

Demon left the room and burst into tears why they are suffering this much. Can't they have a peaceful life.
He saw gukk is feeding jimin and hobi who are looking soo dull and lost.

V:: wake up soon tae , everything is a mess.

In night, jk is sitting on the rooftop, he closed his eyes and think about namjin make his heart ache. He want them back but he can't do anything, he don't know why they sacrifice their life. First tae need to woke up.

Jk:: I don't have much energy baby, come and give your warm hug. ( Look at the moon )

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment

One more chapter.