chapter 31

Somewhere in old mansion..

Mr.jeon look the man infront of him in horror, the great Kim Taehyung standing there in glory but his eyes only pain nothing left.

On each step other taking mr.jeon body shiver in fear , tae eyes glow in pure blood colour...

Tae stand infront of him making the other get panick attack..

Mr.jeon look at tae who is looking at him with a smile??

Tae:: how are you mr.jeon( holding other hands softly) i am asking you na??

Mr.j:: i ..am..goo..ahhhh..no..please leave me...ahhh( tae slide his fingers deep in other hand making it bleed)

Tae:: so you are good..hmm that bad, how can you be good making my love suffer( tae dig deeper his hands on other)...

( Tae torcher mr.jeon, nothing just a deep cuts on all other body ,the screams are music to his ears)

After sometime mr.jeon last his consciousness..

But soon tae heard a voice..

Mr.j:: it's enough brat , release me..( weak voice)

Tae:: but i thought to kill you to make my love hurt(sad)

Mr.jeon look  at tae face with a weak smile ...

Tae release mr.jeon and heal his wounds in a second..

The next second mr.jeon hug tae tightly who started to sob hardly making other heart clench..

Mr.j:: he will soon wake up , please don't cry baby ..( wipe tae tears  who nuzzle his face in his crook of mr.jeon)....

Au:: you can't predict anything in my story you know.( Tease)

Mr.jeon went upstairs with tae , and look at the sleeping male with tears..

Mr.j:: wake up soon ( kiss his forehead)

Tae:: are you ready( smirk at mr.jeon who nodded his head)

Mr.j:: let's finish it soon..( tae nodded)

Few months after....

On the otherside in warrior mansion::

Nothing changed,they surround by a sorrow ,all are sitting in a living room but flinched by a loud thunder echoing throughout the Licht city...

Rm:: what's happening in here

YG:: V , do you know anything ( demon king shook his head as no)

Again they heard a loud thunder which his more powerful than before making their mansion shake...

Demon king hurried went out of the mansion followed by others..

Whole sky is darken , and started to rain soon which  is more violent , then came inside quickly.

That's when gukk came down , he is always stays inside his room thinking about his father.

They all noticed Jin who is looking tensed...

V:: what happen hyung..( worried)

Before jin spoke again the thunder hit make gukk stumbled but V catch him in his arms..

Others holding their  lovers protectively...

Jin:: V...i feel like nature is getting angry on something ( Rm hold his hands who is whimpering)

Au:: if you didn't remember,jin has the power to control nature....

Demon king  try to use his powers but he feel like someone suppress his power , definitely it must be tae ,in this whole world only taekook can do this to demon king...

Second by second sounds increase,rain pour like it's want to drown the world...

Demon king walking here and there  and looking for a solution..

He stopped in his track... something strike him..

Others look at him curiously..

V:: we need sea morelike Kim jungkook.

others are too shocked to form a word, thier heart beating like a bullet train , thier eyes brim with happy tears, is jungkook is alive???

Jm:: hyung my hyung is alive..( jumping in happiness)

Hb:: where is he , please tell us (emotional)

Jin:: is Jung..kook..(shuttered)

They thought jungkook is died ,so tae is taking revenge but ...

V:: how can that man let his love die, he even kill himself but not a single scrach on jk..yes he is alive and the only person who can save the world from tae...( Saddened)

Rm:: world???

V:: i think tae planned to destroy everyone and everything..( other look at him with disbelief)

There is no way their baby bear will this much cruel ..they can't belive his ears.

Kai:: shall i ask something.( V nodded)
What game he has played , tell us now please. You ignore the topic, just tell us everything .

V look at everyone with a shaking hands which his get hold by gukk.

They can't see demon king that much vulnerable , but what is the truth..

When demon king opened his mouth , someone's s body thrown infront of warriors with blood  who get panick..gukk tightly closed his eyes and hold V hand.

They thought that is mr.jeon, but when kai look at the face closely, he sighed in relief but frown..

YG:: who is it??

Kai:::head deity..( they know the culprit behind this)

Gukk sigh in relief .

he need to find jungkook to protect the world..he can't stand against tae .

The person who order Taehyung is jungkook and the person who stand against Taehyung is jungkook......

Onthe other side old mansion:::

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and met with a dark green eyes with full of love and emotions..

In a fraction of second he pulled in to kiss ,a painful kiss , tae is crying while kissing kook.

Kook try to broke the kiss to console tae but other tighten his grip and kiss him slowly with so much love and care while caresses jk waist ...

They pulled out but tae get tensed by kook words .

Jk:: where are others baby?? Where are we?? Call jin hyung ,i want to talk to him..i only remember where you left to devil city for a visit..

Tae get panick ...

Tae:: hmm..hyung..i..we ......( He is shuttering)

(Jk hold tae face and peck his lips other get relax)

Jk:: take your time and tell me ok baby..( soon door opened by Mr Jeon making kook widen his eyes)

Mr.j:: ohh  my baby ,you woke up( hug kook who still in daze)

Tae wanted to beat Mr Jeon , now he can't escape ,he need to spill everything...

_____________________________________

Preview::jk:: i will help you , Don't worry ..( heavy heart)

Au::Let me tell you something ,i love taekook so much and in this story tae love is very dangerous and dark. He left anyone and anything for kook ,he is selfish very very selfish that's how I make his character. You will know soon...

And yeah your wait is over in two chapters i reveals everything about taes game .......it's like very hard to understand taes love., If you don't like it just skip it ,okay...

comment and vote ......