Chapter 19

Warrior mansion::

Demon King, warriors, jae, enwoo, Jack, yugyom all are sitting in living room. No one utter any word, simply looking at each other faces, tae staring at kook, who avoiding him. Namjoon spoke,

Nj::Mmm... It's very awkward, (scratch his nape)
V::no need to be, I am very hungry,.. You know.. Please give me food... (started to whine)

They all getting so many heart attack till morning. Now the great power ful demon littelrally begging for food. V noticed his son gloomy face, he know the reason too,

Jin::i will make something.. Hmm... (he don't know what to call demon king)
V::hyung you can call me,.. V (jin nodded and pat his head, but namjoon is sulking, jin providing his full attention to the new demon.)

V::don't sulk hyung,..(namjoon chocked, by the hyung word.)

Jm::hmm V, can you tell us what exactly happen with you..
V::sure mochi... (pinch his cheeks)

Jimin blushed, by a nick name, yoongi scoffed.

Yg::yes, tell why they all call you ruthless monster.. And you (point his finger at tae, who get flinched) tell us why you hide it.

V::we will talk after eating food. (everyone nodded).

Taehyung don't have mood to explain, he heart is aching, kook didn't even glance at him, he felt like crying, and yes he started to cry holding kook hands, everyone looking at them worried.

Tae ::hyungiee..... I..am..sorry..(kook look at tae, no he can't see tears in his baby eyes, so wiped the tears away and peck his lips,as the other hug him tightly,...)

Jk(mind):I will punish you, when the right time come, baby so you stop risking your life, if I keep mad at you,
You changed my mind by showing your puppy eyes, I will wait for the right time......

Tae sit on kook lap, his eyes are puffy, his sniffles are heard by everyone, kook heart ache by the sight,...

V::you.. Are such a. Cry baby.... (mocking tae, who glare at him cutely) don't tell anyone...
You are. My son..
Tae::I don't want to say to oldy,(stick his tongue out)
V::brat who is.. Ol.. (jin cut him)

Jin::food is ready, come(demon King jumping from his place and run like a kid to the kitchen, everyone  chuckle at him)
V::its so tasty hyung.... (He eat like he didn't eat for his whole life....)
Tae::dad, eat slowly(tae sitting in kook lap, who is feeding him)
V::you clingy tiger, why  are you causing trouble to my son. In law(everyone coughed, kook cheeks tinted with pink)

Tae:dad... (whining)...

When they finished thier eating, they all expected demon king to tell them a truth but, he walked to guest room to sleep while others are dumbfounded.

Living room expect V, and taekook.

Jae::should we trust him?
Kai::I don't know, first we need to know everything which happen in past.

Yg :we should ask him Tommorow.
Jack:I trust him.
Jin::i don't know why, I feel like I know him very well.
Hb::that's why he keep clingy with you making our namjoon hyung sulky.
(jin look at namjoon and started to laugh)

In taekook room;:

They are cuddling, kook slowly  stroking tae hair, who is blabbering about food.

Tae::hyung, do you want me to continue the story here or I will tell Infront of members,?
Jk::you can tell, when others are there OK.. (tae nodded his head, he feel something weird, how his hyung forgive him easily..)

Tae::hyungie.... Are you really forgive me.. (lowly)
Kook peck his lips in return which brought smile on others face.

When their eyes met, tae started to lean and captured the rosy lips of other, which tasted like a strawberry to him, both are kissing passionately, they feel  complete, after few minutes they broke the kiss and connect their forehead.

Tae ::hyung can I go further (breathing heavily)
Kook can't speak he just nodded his head, and bitting his lips , as  his cheeks are burning,

Again tae captured his lips, soon their kiss started to get heated, tae pull kook by his nape and deepen the kiss, kook grip his hands tight on younger hair, elder moan by a rough kiss, younger find his way inside kook shirt, who get flinched by a cold hand in his bare body.

Tae literally chewing his lips, he pinch kook n1pples who gasped, he took a chance and enter inside his mouth, tasted each and every corner and suck his lips,....making kook to lost his breadth, elder tap on his chest, he under stood and back away, elder taking his breadth,

When elder eyes meet on tae, he saw something new,... Thier both eyes mixed with love and lust. Tae hovered over him, both didn't break thier eye contact, kook need more, his eyes asking something from younger,

Tae started to unbutton elder shirt, whose breath hitch, and his heart beating, tae is looking completely  different, like more hot...

Younger remove kook shirt and throw it away, elder can't see tae eyes, who shamelessly roaming his eyes on elder upper body, tae went near kook ears and whisper in husky voice,..

Tae ::you are beautiful my angel. (whisper)

Kook breath get uneven, by a simple voice of tae....

Tae started to kiss elder forehead, both eyes, cheeks, and lips, he slowly went down, (kook tighten his grip on bed sheets, when tae slightly peck his pink n1pples) younger went down and kiss his tummy,.. Kook want more, he held tae nape and started to kiss him hungrily, after few minutes,

Tae suck his collar bones and Making many hickey, he give open mouth kisses,...

Jk::mhhm... Ahh.. Baby... (kook moans)

Kook moan got louder, when tae started to taken  his one n1pples into his mouth while playing with the other,.. He bit it harshly making Elder arched his head back, tighten his grip on pillow with a tightly closed eyes,..

Jk.::ahh...tae..slow.. Down.. Hmm..ahh
Tae::fuck.. Baby... So soft...(he squeeze his chest, kook  push tae more into his chest, asking more, younger sucking his n1pples like a baby, when he satisfies he give a final lick to it and saw the sinful sight, kook whole body covered with love bites, elder Is breathing heavily with slightly opened mouth, again younger captured elder lips,.. While kissing,
Tae hands went down to kook clothed c**tch, he slowly started to rub..

Kook can't able to take the pleasure, he is now a moaning mess,

Jk::yes... F*ck.. Baby.... Ahh.. Like... That.... Yes.. Yes.. (he grip his hands on tae hair)

Thier beautiful moment cut a knocking sound, tae growled in annoyance. Kook peck his lips, while try to breath properly. Tae open the door slightly,

Tae (deep voice) ::who is this...

V::me son.... Are you f*cking my son in law,....

Kook eyes widen in shock, how can he shameless like this...

Tae::GO AWAY..DAD... ... (annoyance)
V::sorry to disturb you,
Tae :what happen...
V::you can f*ck  him later, it's emergency come down.. Son.
Tae ::go we will come in five minutes,

(tae help kook to dress up and went down,..)

Members are tensed,
Tae::what happen hyungs..
Nj::dramen city King wanted to meet demon King and you tae.....

_______________________________________
Preview ::baby boy come to daddy.....

Au::ahhhhh.. It's so embarrassing to write intimate scenes and it's my first time don't curse me for this lovelies..