Chapter 21

Warrior mansion::
Hb::WHAT,
Kai::why, you killed him??
Yg::let him talk (annoyed)

V::two souls binding with each other wanted to created a beautiful planet with joy and happiness, they are like god. They only want peace, first they created angels, then super humans, finally devils.

Now they wanted someone to lead them, that's the reason Licht king, lenan king and demon king are created. Each king have different powers. It's true angles souls are in Licht king heart, super humans souls are in lenan king heart, likewise devils souls are in demon king heart.

Demon king and lenan king is very powerful than licht. yes i give worst punishments but only to deserving person, then I beat myself for hurting them, it's my habit. I don't want anyone to make mistakes, lenan that bastard is very manipulative, he don't like devils, he wanted to destroy them, he manipulate Licht and they started to kill many devils. I warned them but no they made me angry, I don't want to fight with them, it will make the peoples to separate. when they killed my beloved hyung (he look at jin, while a drop of tear slipped from his eyes) I can't able to bear the pain. (he stopped for a minutes but hugged by jin). Yes jin hyung is my beloved hyung in his past life, who is there for me in every time. He is the only one who cried for me. (everyone shocked, namjoon comfort jin, who is an crying mess)

After  few minutes, V continued,

I started to fight with them. It makes devils to separate from angels and super humans. The war begin. I can't see, so many innocent lives taken infront of me, I wanted to stop the war. This is what they want, they wanted me to surrender. There is no way for me. I don't want my people's to die, I ready to surrender.

I surrender myself to them, they tortured me if I want I can easily escape from them but I don't want. Few days after, i came to know they are going to destroy my heart by my trustee servant Lee.

I escaped from them, they killed many devils, when I was in thier control, there is only way to stop them. I need to kill Licht so I can prison lenan easily. With my powers I can't control him, I need Licht king powers,.

I killed Licht and taken his heart out. I prison lenan King, with my power and Licht King power. In people's eye I become like villain, but devils support me.

Few years after, I hide myself, many things changed, this world crumbled so many wars between angels and devils.

Licht King heart need one body, I don't know what to do, but one day, I feel like my whole body hurt like hell, like someone sucking my blood, when I opened my eyes, there a little baby lying beside me. I can feel my blood is running inside him, but what surprising me is Licht king heart is inside the baby, yes he is my KIM TAEHYUNG, my son, my everything, my happiness. (tae tears are slipped from his eyes). I don't know how this happened, we spent some years with each other, when tae is 6 years old, even though, I captured lenan, he manipulate many peoples mind so they can work for him.

He is so strong in mind controlling, no one can escape from his control. Even I can't able to hold so long from his mind controlling. He send many peoples to attack me, I will not kill them, because they are not in thier sence,(V took a deep breath) he is searching me for heart.

I took final decision, I need to dissappear tottaly from this world, if I here then he make me tell the truth about Licht King heart by killing many innocents. I send tae away from me, lenan don't know about tae. it's the worst day for me, my son cried his heart out, but he understood and he promised to not to call me, unless I came by myself. Then my son went far away from me.

When I ready to disappear, I remember that Licht King know the spell to summon me. So I  took the book and give to my servant Lee to protect it from others. Then I vanished.

When I vanished, lenan make deities for his support, he can only escape when he control the person, who having Licht King heart. (everyone look at tae) yes, when he controlled tae, he can get away from my control.

You all think deities try to summon me to kill me right(everyone nodded) but that's not true, they are try to summon me to ask where I kept Licht king heart. If they kill me, they can't able to know where Licht King heart is. My son took a stupid decision made me to came by myself.

Why tae why you made me to come??

Tae::you are hiding yourself dad, how many years, this world don't deserve you, you live your life for them but they thought you are ruthless monster. We need to fight dad. We have to, if they are fighting like this, I am damn sure everyone die. I know a huge war going to happen, but let's fight dad.(shouted)

(kook hug him try to comfort)

V(mind) ::if the war happened, then your precious will left the world tae (looking at kook).

______________________________________

Au::I cleared everything any doubt??

Comment and vote lovelies.