Chapter 13

CHEONSA place::

Head deity sitting in a throne, thinking about tae,...

H.d(mind) ::how that devil can freeze the time, and how he know the truth, which only known by me and Mr. Jeon......i need the book, before someone can get it.(park and jung get there with master Lee.)

H.d::ohhh...welcome, my master Lee, the cheater.. How are you bastard??
M.lee::i am good mf(smiled innocently)

Head deity get angry, he directly went to him and slap him harshly, but master Lee, started laughing...

H.d::STOP LAUGHING.... where is the book??? Tell me...
M. Lee::ohh..... The book... (head deity nodded his head, master Lee thinking for sometime and said,) I DON'T KNOW my dear fucking friend.

Head deity annoyed and ordered guard to beat him, Lee spitting blood, his eyes almost closed, he is enduring the pain,

H.d::tell me. Where is the book, I will leave you,
M. Lee::come here(weakly)

Head deity went near Master Lee, who whisper in his ear,

M. Lee::why should I tell you moron,? (whisper)

Head deity smirk,
H.d:: so, you don't tell me right,... Mmm... What should I do (fakely thinking).. GOT IT... Shall I kill your son master Lee... (he frozen in his spot)

M. Lee::my son already died, don't lie, you liar.
H.d::who said your son died. No he is not. He is under the control of me...
Let's make a deal lee, give me a book and I will release your son...

M.lee thinking for sometime, a tear slipped from his eyes,

m. Lee::I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BOOK.

Head deity getting annoyed and orders guards to bring lee son,

Master Lee saw his son, his heart paining by the sight. His son jeng look so pale, bruised skin.....

When jeng saw his father, he ran and hug him.......

But, guards separate them,

Jeng::dad.... Dad.... Save me... Please, so paining dad.. They are beating me... Please.. Dad.. (m. Lee crying so much by his son words, park and jung get sympathy for them)

Head deity started to torture, jeng infront of master lee, who closed his eyes, he cant see the sight, but the screaming of his son made his heart bleed, he can't take it anymore,but he have to do it.. but someone mind linked him,...

??? ::you done a good job lee, it's enough tell them a truth. Trust me I make everything normal.

When Lee heard that voice his whole body shiver, he feel comfort, he know who that person, he smiled secretly...

M. Lee(mind) ::welcome to the world my King .....

M.lee::i already send the book to Mr. Jeon jungkook, by my trustable man. I think the book is now with the Warrior leader(calmly, head deity widen his eyes)

H.d::what...... Why him(shouting)
M. Lee::leave my son..
H.d::how can you believe my words, my dear friend..... Capture them... (guards took master lee and jeng, to jail)

Park: mm. My lord... We can easily take the book from. Jungkook right, then why you looked tensed.

Head deity, can easily take the book from kook, but tae is also with kook right, first he wanted to know, who is tae......

Head deity thinking something, he get an idea, so vanished suddenly making park and jung confused.

_______________________________________

Warrior mansion::

Jungkook is thinking about taehyung, namjoon saw him,

Nj::what are you thinking kook.?
Jk::nothing, hyung
Nj::its about tae, right (kook widen his eyes)
Jk::how do you know hyung.?
Nj::I noticed tae behaviour kook, he said he don't have powers, then how he make mr. Jeon almost dead. Whenever someone hurt you, he get triggered... On that day, I saw the  fear in deity eyes when he see taehyung....

Jk::i too noticed hyung... My baby hiding something hyung.
Nj:: kook..do you trust him ?
Jk::more than me hyung (smile)
Nj:then wait until he tell you...(kook nodded his head)

They both thinking  something deeply, others joined them....except tae
Jk:where is tae?
Jm:he is in the room...
Jk::hyung,,... What about the book.? I getting worried..
Yg: what should we do now?
Gk::hyung how about we ask to jae, about the book.
Kai::he is also an deity gukk, moreover he don't go against his father.
Jin::no kai. He is an good guy. I think he help us, we should ask him.

When they all talking, tae came down with sleepy face, jungkook and gukk sitting beside each other...

When tae stand infront them looking confused, members noticed him.

Hb::hmm.. Tae, you don't know, who is your hyung.

Jungkook don't like, his baby didn't
Recognise him, he started to sulking.

Tae saw kook face and started to tease him, he know who is his hyung, how can he not recognise his own love and his everything. He even tell who is jungkook with closed eyes.

Yg::tae baby, guess who is kook..
Gukk also joined and tease kook

Gk:come here baby, I am your hyung

Jungkook get angry,..when tae started to move towards gukk, when members look at kook who's eyes is getting teary, they stop thier teasing quickly...

Kai::ohh.. God. he is so sensitive (whisper to yoongi)
Yg::only to tae(they nodded at same time)

When tae see his hyung teary eyes, he get worry and jump on kook, put hands around kook neck, and wrap his legs around kook torso..

Tae::ohh my lovely hyungie... How can I not know, you,.. I even recognise you with my close eyes,.. (peck kook lips who is sulking)
Hyungie... Sorry.....(kook is not responding so he got an idea,)

Tae ::ouch...... (he shouted)
Jk;:what happen bub(worried)
Tae::its paining here(show his stomach)

Jk::come baby, take rest,(he lift him, tae looked at the members and wink at them,they left)

Nj::aish... He is such a brat...

When warriors talking except taekook guards enter..

Kai::what happen?
Gaurd::two people came master, they wanted to see Warrior leader....
Nj::send them in...

When two of them came inside,...they bow at them.

?? ::i need to see Mr jeon jungkook.
Jin::jack.......
Jack:jinie........