chapter 36

Kook was sitting in his room thinking about tae , he was soo happy day to day his health get worsen..i think it's time to go..jk wanted to meet tae for once before he leave the world..but that man will do something if he go out from this mansion..

Then Jin came Inside the room without a knock..jk startled when Jin came into the room with a smug face.

Jk:: what happen??

Jin:: baby tae's heal..th is get.ting weak..he needs.. you ( teary )

Jk:: Hyun..g he is the god. Nothing gon.na happen to him. ( Pale face )

Jin fisted his hands...

Jin:: it's your choice whether to see him or not..( Jin left )

Even though jk said those words but his heart is bleeding in pain..he know tae can't live without him and he too..but he do everything for tae safety..

It's been one week , jk health was worse ,he was very weak, he can't even able to stand without the help of others..his eyes lost his sparkle and his chubby cheeks are gone, his strawberry like lips become dry.. totally he is a mess, everything was ok it's appearance is not the matter to kook but his heart is bleeding without seeing his baby...

In warrior mansion everyone worried about kook condition, jm ,hb ,gukk was extremely panick about losing his brothers while others not showing outside but they also feel the same .

In living room:

V:: i don't even get a fucking solution to save him ( shout in frustrated )

GK:: please hyung, save my brother ( hide his face in V chest while crying )

Hb:: if i need to give my life to save my hyung, I will do ( kai comfort him )

Jm:: please hyung save my brother ( hug yoongi )

Jin look at namjoon who is looking at everyone with sad eyes..his eyes get tear up , when they all talking kook came down with a trembling legs , he hold walls for a support..

Everyone turn their head towards jk who is slipped from stairs their heart stop for a second but before jk fall , someone hold him..

When others saw that person they get too shock,

Jk::ta..e ( weak smile )

Tae is not also in his bubbly self ,you can say he is worst than jk , making others worried for him..tae eyes are empty there is none like feeling in tae eyes who is looking pale make jk feel worst.

Jk:: ba..by ( lift his hand with his full strength and caresses tae cheeks who close his eyes but no tears formed )

Tae lift him in koala style and settle in sofa, while others looking at them with hurt..they both suffering too much ,why fate is cruel for them , why ??

Jk nuzzle his face in tae crook of neck while sniffing his addictive scent, jk feel like he gain his strength..he was now feel like he is in heaven ,tae arms are jk safest place.

While tae feeling he can now breath freely without any problem, he was with his life , love, everything...jk slept .

Everyone settled on sofa...

V:: how did you come inside ( soft )

Tae:: he is getting weak, so his powers are weak too , so i broke his shield. ( Straight face )

V:: how are you?? ( Worried )

Tae Chuckled bitterly..

Tae::you can say i am very good. Yeah I am okay, i live with happiness..