chapter 27

Au:: let me give some clarification,
The planet is created by two persons Han and sea both are like God ....

They loved each other ,they lived with the people but they feel people's change of behaviour like jealous,betray , ego everything started to grow,

They can do anything for the people , they are two bodies with one soul.

But when sea begin to fall on ill continuously, Han become worry , then he get to know by his power ....

Sea body is affected by people's evil thoughts, they are the like parents to the people's , thier body reacts to thier every moves..

Sea can't able to bear the pain, when people's evil thoughts rapidly grows..

Han come to conclusions, there is only way to end sea pain it's thier deep sleep.

If both get into deep sleep ,then sea pain will vanished....

Han get angry at the people's but what to do they are thier childs...

Han can't look at sea pain.. he can bear anything but seeing his loves pain ......

If Han love is deep ,but sea love for Han is like infinity...

Sea knows only he have to go to deep sleep but Han can't live without sea so Han too going to be with him.

But they can't be in same place when in deep sleep , because thier both energy makes thier deep sleep disturb.

Sea crying like a child in Han arms why not hereafter he can't able to see Han..

Their love going to incomplete....

But they can destroy this planet and live thier life , but they didn't do that ,they love thier people's so much.

But Han being lightly selfish he ready to destroy everything for sea...but sea begged him no to do anything

Before they go into the sleep...
Han and sea created three kings to protect the world.

If anyone wants to wake them in deep sleep then only a person with special symbol can do that but .... They have to sacrifice thier true love......

Few persons born with special symbol in the world including jin.......

Let's back to the story......

Before tae and demon king attack each other , they heard a loud laugh they stopped abruptly ...

demon king face shows pure discust,
He wanted to punch the hell out of him when he saw lenan coming towards his direction.

Lenan aura making the others dizzy ,he looking so beautiful but that ugly smrik of him...

Tae gave way to lenan who stand infront of demon king , who looks at him with anger...

Lenan again laughs but demon king punched him make him stumbled and his lips get cut...

Ln::hmm strong ahh(chcukled while wiping his lips ) now i can kill you, do you know that(sarcastic)

V::bastard ,you cheap asshole , can't you play fair ,are you even a man..
Let me see you have a d**k or not (lenan get angry)what angry...(chcukled)

Lenan chock demon king neck whos lips smrik..lenan punched him making his lips bleed , demon king split the blood...

V:: i think your getting weak, your punches are useless.. common dick head be strong...(lenan beating him again and again)

Demon king didn't defend himself, warriors getting worry , they all look at tae who is looking at lenan like a obedient puppy.

They can't even reach demon king and lenan. Some force stopping them.

Demon king face totally changed when lenan took his sword and kept it near tae neck who standing chill.

Ln:: your lovely son right my dear demon (savage) shall i kill him or ( press the sword lightly on tae neck which bleed)

Demon king mindlinked yoongi and tell him to bring jungkook here .as he nodded and left.

Demon king getting frustrated as lenan making him pissed..

He was thinking why lenan just playing with him , he can kill him even now using Licht power and his power...but he didn't do that.

Why...

_____________________________________

Sorry for the late update

Tell me something , let me finish this book soon or let me make this long like kids.

I updated craving for love and Oneshots, if anyone wants then go and read...