Chapter 17

Field of war::

Liger slowly approach jungkook, he went near his face, kook get discusted and turn his face, tae watching everything silently,...

Liger::you are looking so beautiful, (he smell him, tae tighten his grip on kook who is shaking and the next moment Liger thrown away from kook by unknown force,.. Liger fall on a ground with a loud thud... Kook look at tae, who fuming in anger,..)

Head deity, look at tae shockingly, no one can attack Liger like this, they all stunned by tae action.liger get angry

Liger:attack them (he ordered other three demons)

When they all approaching angels and super humans, tae look at kook and peck his lips

Tae::sorry hyung.... (tae stand in front of the whole angels and super humans, he make an shield infront of them so no one can get hurt by the demons.)

Kook don't know what happened, everything done in a blink of an eye, he came back to reality by Warrior members,..

Nj::what is happening in here? (stunned)
Kai::how tae can do this?
Yg::he don't have power right?

They bombarded kook with question, who just simply stare at tae,

Jin::kook, tell tae to comeback, I don't have good feelings.

Kook felling uneasy, his heart paining like hell, he shouted at tae...

Jk::BABY COME HERE, WE CAN FIGHT TOGETHER..... (tears are forming in his eyes,)

Tae mind linked kook.

Tae:no hyung, I don't want to see any single scratch in you just believe in me, nothing going to happen to me, I will be comeback to you fit and fine.(kook nodded his head with teary eyes).

Tae turn towards the demons with a smirk in his face, they stunned to see him.

Head deity try to break the shield which tae created but he can't do that... They all look at tae eagerly...

When the demons try to attack tae, he used his power teleportation, (warriors get shock, and look at kook who is worries as hell)

They easily tackle the three demons, he  rip one of the demon skin slowly who screamed, his nails digging deeply inside the demons body, blood whoozing out, his scream making every one who present in the field get fear,...(liger get confused, no one can kill demons then how he easily fight with him)

Members are litterally shaking, including kook, thier baby his looking like a monster,....

MR. J:who is he kook? (sternly)
Kook took a deep breath,

Jk::he is demon King son.. (everyone get shocked, members are very upset, why they hide this from them)

When tae happily ripping one of the demon, another one came to him, he captured tae in his arms, who is startled...... (kook closed his eyes, he continuously saying nothing happen to him)

Tae started to laugh loudly ... He slowly turn his head and look at the demon eyes with a creepy smile, who get scared and loosen the grip on younger. Tae closed his eyes, when he opened a silver blade cut demon body into two pieces..... (liger staring everhting in his eyes, his confidence getting low......the fear started to grow in his eyes...)
Finally another demon get fear to approach tae who is slowly coming towards him, covers by blood, his eyes showing nothing only dark pich black, tae came near the demon his breath hit on the demon who closed his eyes,

Tae spoke in his deep voice,...

Tae:shall i taste your blood(lick his lips while staring at the demon, who is totally panicked)