Chapter 9

Jeon mansion ::

Gukk is walking forth and back, waiting for warriors.

Mr.j::why are you nervous, gukk.
Gk:: you don't know the reason(smiled bitterly)
Mr.j::gukk it's our rule,. We should follow. I am the king, I can't be selfish.
Gk::then why did you hide me from others. This is not consider as selfish.??

Mr.j::you don't know anything baby.
Gk::stop it dad.

Gukk went away angrily.
Mr.j::i need to protect you until my last breath.(Sighed)

Warrior mansion::

Members, jae and enwoo are sitting in living room. No one is speaking. Anyone can say the members cried hardly by thier face. They are going to
Miss thier Fluff ball forever.

They don't know how can they move on. Warriors attach with taehyung. Younger easily enter their hearts. They are gonna miss his giggle and cute cursing, his little talks, dances, especially his boxy smile and they surely lost jungkook smile too. Today is the worst day for them.

Jimin and jin crying hardly,. Younger is always with them.,making them smile. Few days before they don't know one person will change their life totally.

Now, they have to face it. There is no way to escape. Jae spoke,

Jae::we need to leave, it's time...
Ew::please do something, you are deity right(sobbing)

Jae wipe his tears, and smiled sadly.

Jae:: its not in my hands. I am sorry.

Jungkook entered with blank face,. No he is not crying, Tae followed him from back.

Jk::come let's go in car(he said coldly and left.)
Nj::what happen to him, tae baby.
Tae::he is not talking to me hyung(tears are forming in his eyes)
He didn't even sleep just blankly looking at the wall, I tried to talk to him but.... (hiccup) he is ignoring me(pouted sadly)

If the suituation is not that bad they cooed at him, but now it's only few hours younger going to be with him.

All the members hug him but they controlled thier tears, they didn't want to make him sad.

Jae hugged tae, who hugged him back.

Enwoo spoke,..
Ew::i am sorry tae(tears)
Tae::its ok hyung(smile)

They went out. Jungkook is in driver seat. Tae Sat beside him. Others came by another car to give them privacy.

Tae sadly looking at elder, who didn't even glance at him. He wanted to hug him, kiss the hell out of him for the last time.

Tae::hyungie, please talk to me, your ignorance is killing me, please hyungie.. (tears are flowing without even telling him).

They reached jeon mansion,
Jungkook is walking in front, others follow him. Tae is looking down his heart is feeling heavy. He is doing this for elder life. Now they all standing infront of licht Hall, where they punished devils. The door open, Mr. Jeon is sitting in the throne. Ministries are looking at them weirdly, like criminals.

Gukk standing beside Mrs. Jeon.

Warriors went to thier usual place with a heavy heart. They don't have energy to see tae death, except jungkook who is standing beside tae, confusing everyone.

The pain of someone stab his heart, it's what jungkook is feeling, he wanted to destroy everything to save tae, but he was angry with tae, for decide to left the world without him.
Why younger have to come into his life and make his life bloom with happiness, why he have to leave him, fuck the rules, no one can feel jungkook pain, he wanted to scream, but no emotion is coming out.

Jk(mind) :: don't worry now you all going to see my new face(dead glare at mr. Jeon, who get scared by jungkook).

Mr.j::jungkook go to your place. Why are you standing there.
Jk:: so what, I will stand here, is there any problem (savagely)

Tae know elder is going to do something.

Tae ::hyungie... Please.. (kook cut him)
Jk::did I spoke to you (coldly)

Its the first time kook use this tone to younger made him cry silently. Jungkook heart ache for using this tone to his baby. But younger deserve it.

Mr.j::okay, guards rip his skin and take his heart out. (smirked at kook, who glare at him)
Yg::mr. Jeon, why are you giving him hardest death... Please reconsider it.

Mr.j::i think, I am the king here right.
Do what I say(sternly)
Members are crying silently. Enwoo hide his face in Mrs. Jeon, who sadly look at tae.

When guards approach tae, kook stand infront of him like a shield, guards back away, they know how powerful jungkook is, they don't want to die.

Yes,, jungkook decide to stand against this Licht city to protect his baby,. If he want, he even hurt the king. If the king is try to kill tae, jungkook is adament to save the younger.

The whole place looking at jungkook shockingly. Gukk is getting panick.

Mr. Jeon is not in his sense anymore, he ordered the guards to attack jungkook.

When they approach jungkook, a single glare from kook, make their powers ineffective.

Warriors feeling proud of kook, where our Fluff ball feeling over whembled, and sniffing cutely, his hyung is fighting for him against the whole Licht city,.jungkook noticed him, he secretly cooed at him. If he wasn't angry at him, he will give him thousands of kisses and hug,. It's hard to control for jungkook.

When Mr. Jeon used his power to attack tae, kook whole body turn into a pure white light which made everyone powers ineffective including warriors and jae.

Jungkook again back to his normal state.

Mr.j::HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE MY POWER TO INEFFECTIVE. JUNGKOOK IF YOU DON'T RETURN MY POWER...(jungkook cut him)

Jk::what would you do(smirk) you can't do anything against me. (he frozen in his place, when he heard a voice)

??? ::i can do,........