Chapter 1

It had been a few weeks and most of the planning had been done . The guys kept avoiding Lloyd and Lloyd frankly liked it .

Now today was Cole's Birthday and Lloyd exactly knew what he was gonna give Cole .

He gave Cole a box . Cole opened it to find a peice of paper . Inside it read -

I need to go to domu for a few days . Anyways the team leader mantle goes to you forever . Permenent so uh take it as my birthday gift along with this cupcake .

Yours truly
Lloyd

Cole was the happiest man alive and the others cheered . On the other hand Lloyd felt free .

He happily went to the s.o.g base and began working on the attack with harumi .

Suddenly harumi realised that they needed to get the ninja's trust . Lloyd thought for a moment and spoke ," Hmm if you could get close to the earth ninja everyone will listen to him "

Harumi thought for a moment and seeing as there was no better idea than that she agreed .

So hence the plan was set the next night  phase 1 would begin .

The next night a few s.o.g members broke into borg tower and stole the mask of vengeance .

Accidently the alarm was set off and Cole who was patrolling at the time came to stop them . The s.o.g got the mask but sadly one of them was caught - Luke .

As soon as Lloyd go to the base harumi spoke ," Lloyd , the emperor and empress have decided upon calling the ninja "

Lloyd then smiled and spoke ," Thats great ! you aldready know what to do right ? also has the blast zap job been done "

One of the bikers with a red mowhawk spoke ," yes silent one "

( Ok so basically Lloyd is called silent one and harumi is the ¶uiet one )

They smiled and part ways . The bomb was set to two days from then . The next day the ninja took care of the speech .

After the speech Jay teased Cole
" H-hey guys Cole's likes the princess "

Lloyd smiled in his head as the plan was working. Sadly now there was no going back so he went to the "bathroom" and he told the s.o.g members exactly where they needed to be .

Later that evening they were invited into the palace . Harumi just as planned gave more attention to Cole . Lloyd was smirking but kept his face nuetral .

That night Cole chased after the "princess' kidnaper " and walked the moonlight canals giving food to the others . Hutchins though caught them and Cole found him to be sus.

Cole walked up to Jay and spoke
" Hutchins is sus uk "

Jay responded
" This is not among us Cole this is serious "

Cole shrugged at his best friends weird seriousness . The next morning during training everyone but Lloyd was teasing him . After training the guys were talking but Lloyd left as he had no partake in the chat .

Why ... Mainly because they were talking about the things thst they did without Lloyd .

Lloyd found harumi sitting near the waterfall in the garden . She was playing with the water and feeding the fish .

Lloyd walked up to her with a smile
" Hey rumi the waterfall it's soo - soo "

Harumi cut in
" Beautiful like you Lloyd "

Lloyd blushed and replied
" Aww thanks rumi . Though i would say that you look as pretty as the flowers "

Harumi blushed
" CHESSY"

L" Ya you started it "

They had a small laugh and then became serious . Lloyd wispered ," So what about the blast zaps they in ? "

Harumi replied in the same tone ,"Yes it is greenie "

Lloyd smiled and they talked for sometime . Then a gong roared it was time for lunch !

They sat down for lunch and were discussing the safety plans with the emperor.

Hutchins discreetly left the room after eating . Cole finished his food faster and snuck behind him .

He climbed the gate and saw Hutchins go inside a secret passage . Cole followed to see many Blast zaps . He immediately ordered an evacuation.

----- timeskip to the bounty ------

Lloyd and harumi were on the bounty and the others came . Cole brought harumi into a hug which she didn't like .

C:" Rumi .... Your parents are gone "

H: "i am once again alone "

C: "No you have us and me "

Harumi was very much irritated because she only let one person use that  nickname ... Lloyd .

She went inside the bounty and the others  stood outside . Pixal steered the bounty away from there and the planning began