Chapter 13

It's been about an hour since the meeting was over and finally harumi got these guys to understand her weird logic which i also happen to understand.

I swear i am greatly influenced by Jay . Jay is gonna go to cell 1 is confirmed .

"You don't know cell one ??? Shame  " i commented Kilo

"Ya ya shut up and tell already "

" Cell one is the cell where the worst are kept.  It's the definition of pain . Eternal Darkness , smell of moss , pointy -"

"Ok that's enough , i can't handle it " he said quickly

I chuckled at me bestie's behaviour

• normal •

On the other hand . Cole needed to relax , he was overstressed .

The others needed to give him some tea of serenity . The only place they could find it was Mystake's tea shop .

"But how are we gonna get there Tin Head "

"Simple through the shadows like we always do "

" That sounds like a plan alright "

Back to the sog

The sog were in red caps and happily singing cristmas Carols

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Was being echoed from all corners of the base .

Poeple were rejoicing and having fun .

Lloyd was too but something didn't feel right . He had an uneasy feeling of something being wrong .

Harumi and Uv were partying their butts off when lloyd walked up to them . He chuckled at her behavior .

He walked to her and wispered something in her ear .

She frowned and followed Lloyd . Uv looked concerned and was about to ask but then her favourite song came on and she went back to being a party animal .

Harumi followed Lloyd outside and he closed his eyes .

Over his extended arm a small golden orb had formed . He opened his eyes and the orb seemed to be going in a direction

Lloyd started sprinting after the orb and harumi followed .

Eventually they reached Mystake's Mystical Teas .
There he saw the ninja "trying" to be sneaky .

Jay was yelling how this must all be a setup and the sog was right around the corner. Cole was trying to make Jay shut up .Nya and Kai rolled their eyes

Wait - Kai ! ! Oh this was gonna be way more fun then they had anticipated .

Lloyd spun his wrist creating  purple particals which followed his movement . His eyes glowed violet and he let his energy relaese him. Through the purple dust both their outfits were black with purple viens . Lloyd had a sword on his back . It was obsidian coloured with purple streaks all over .

He walked out of the shadows . His menacing green eyes and blond hair stood out as he smirked at the ninja's direction

" Oh little flamehead , you think we didn't know about you . You're the reason we found out everything "

"You'd think we're dumb hahah" harumi spoke in her mocking voice . Her platinum blond hair and red lipstick stuck out the most from her outfit.

•lloyd •

The ninja's jerked their heads in Kai's direction and bet they wanted to say something like

' Oh my Fsm how could you Kai '

'kai how could you!!!'

'you should've never gotten ur memories back '

I gave a small dark chuckle as the rest arrived

"Amazing Job Silent one, a mirical you are " kilo smirked

"Oh shut it Gym guy " i rolled my eyes while trying to hold in a laugh

And my self control went down the drain upon seeing the guy's reaction . I burst out laughing and now i'm pretty sure harumi is gonna be 24/7 ready to give stomach pain medicine.

Greatttt justtt greatttt

I swear I'm influenced by Jay

Anyways we go back to the Christmas celebration and now it time for presents .i got harumi a beautiful necklace and a dagger , she really has a thing for them .

I opened my gift and it was amazing . The box was green with golden ribbons with sparkling golden lining. 

Inside it was a sword . It was beautiful.

It had a golden blade with purple viens. It's base was purple with golden viens . It had a green jewel in the middle .

"It represents you " she quietly wispered

I smiled

"Here if you see the golden represents your dragon side . The purple represents your oni side . The green is you in the middle ... Your human form "

I am truly amazed .... New meaning to this.

I traced my fingers over it . I found letters engraved . I traced my fingers and it read "Lloyd "beside it was a heart .

"Merry Christmas Harumi "

"Merry Christmas Lloyd "

------------------------

Merry Christmas ❤️❤️💖🎄✨🎉🎊🎆🌲☃️🥳🎂🎂⛄💗💗💓💝💚💚