Chapter 10

•lloyd •

It was like i was there but also not there . It felt as if i were some sort of ghost who was invisible . Th-they were discussing... Discussing about uhh

There is a figure  . He doesn't look human kinda like Zane . A nindroid probably .

Welp he did sound like that for a second and he continued speaking
" Stop mourning you brother is alive "

Nya looks at him confused

"Wdym"

"He lost his memory and Lloyd managed to convince him u guys are evil"

"Thanks we owe you ~"

"Wait  i feel a presence "

Shit i think my presence has been jeapordized

The figure turns to me and points at me . Zane agress as he finishes scanning the area .

Cole calls out
"Who are you !!?!?!  Ghost "

"I ain't a ghost and i have no literal idea how I'm even able to see ya guys .. " i mumble to myself .

The last thing I expect is for them to hear  it . Nvm they heard .

Everyone looks at me and Jay exclaimed
"Lloyd ?!?"

I focus on borg tower and harumi and everything and with a gasp ! I open my eyes and release control over the collosus .

I turn to my left to see a very concerned Harumi and a intrigued Garmadon .

I felt dizzy and the last things i heard before blacking out was my name being repeatedly called out .

I wake up in a room . I was on a green bed - wait this is my room . I look over to see harumi sleeping on the chair near my bed . I look outside and see that it's dark .

How long have I been put for i muttered to myself . A voice suddenly replies " for about an hour or so "

I turn to see harumi streching her arms as she too awoke . She smiled that ever so sweet smile and brought me in for a hug which I gladly returned .

She leaned in and I copied there was very little space in between when suddenly .

The door suddenly swung open as dad entered. We looked at each blushing while dad walked over to me .

" Lloyd , harumi these are dangerous times the resistence can attack at any time , anything can happen So i advise you not to become parents yet . Rather when things are more settled i say "

I saw harumi was blushing and I'm pretty sure I was too . If I wasn't then internally I was indefinetly . Dad snickered a bit and spoke in his non joking voice
" Ok so lloyd we need to take down the last of the resistance plus ur powers are unstable so you will have to train "

I was about to say something ( ok ) but then he continued on
" No one other than you two know this understood ? Also what about the spy "

" Yes dad it is understood. We have come to the conclusion that Mr.e is the spy "

" Hmm I shall at once dissmantle him "

With that he left the room and called me , uv , harumi , kilo and mr.e. Kai as well .

We all stood with mouth agap as garmadon just destroyed mr.e

" Take this as a warning and remain faithful to me "

We all nodded and parted . On the way I saw Kai holding his head .

• no pov •

Lloyd walked up to Kai
" Heyy Kai , whats wrong "

" Hey lloyd , I'm getting some major headaches and i when I sleep i see you , me and a few people named Nya , Jay , Cole and Zane . I also us all as being ninja's . The girl named Nya claimed to be my sister , i love some girl name Skylor  an-d ..... I think I'm going crazy "

" Just rest for a bit u will get better "

Lloyd was internally terrified as Kai was regaining his memories . He told Kai to be on bedrest for a month just because he didn't want to risk him remembering everything .

Lloyd started his training which was way more intense than the one wu would give . Yes it was exhausting but it was worth it , is what lloyd always told harumi whenever he just collapsed on the bed .

Today was just like every other but Lloyd's training had to happen at night . He returned to his and harumi's room ( yes now they no longer have seperate room but the same )

He showered and collapsed on the bed , occupying the entire area. Harumi walked in and smirked ..
" Lloyd move aside I need to sleep"

Lloyd tiredly moved to make space for her . She slept and there was an awkward silence until they fell asleep. Lloyd had the next day off . So he slept like a baby.