Chapter 5

Lloyd happily grinned finally being freely with harumi and his true allies .he left to deal with the others leaving Harumi n Cole . Cole was on his knees and spoke in tears

"Pl-please r-r-rumi i-ii lo-love y-you pleas-please y-you c-can cha-ange "

Harumi looked at him and scoffed
"So this is your big speech huh , an empty ultimatum "

( Descendants pun intended )

Cole looked down in defeat and he was too escorted away . On the way there all the ninja were thinking about how would misako react .

"What if we don't tell her " Jay suggested , He was rewarded with 'seriosuly' glares from everyone except Kai .

Kai stoped the glares and spoke
"It's best if we leave this part out . Let's just tell her that lloyd decided to stay in the temple like that"

Everyone seeing as they had no better plan agreed on it . They made an excuse that lloyd was on patrol and he found something suspicious. He decided on going solo .

They talked with misako and asked her to meet them . She agreed and they explained the whole situation .

"Oh my god that is bad .... They have all three masks. Also where is lloyd ?"

Kai told the excuse and misako actually belived whatever crap he spoke .

"Oh he will return and who is the uh Silent and Quiet one's " misako asked/spoke .

The others looked at each other and Cole hung his head low and spoke "harumi is the Quiet one , we don't know who the silent one is "

Misako looked down and comforted Cole . Cole was sad and depressed .

On the other hand the s.o.g was celebrating and the two leaders walked up to the stage .

Lloyd brought the mic near him
"WE HAVE ALL  THREE MASKS AND NOW WE CAN DO WHAT WE HAVE BEEN PLANNING FOR SINCE YEARS "

Harumi then took the mic
"LET THE PRE-RESSURECTION CEREMONY BEGIN!!!!!"

Everyone whoopee and cheered . Conffeti's bursted and they party was a blast . While the they were having the time of their lives the other people(ninja) were in pain .

The next night was the ressurection . They needed Wu and Misako . Lloyd knew that the others wouldn't have the guts to tell misako the truth.  He decided on pretending to be his former self .

"Hey mom !"lloyd brightly exclaimed

Misako looked at him with a very happy smile ,"oh gosh lloyd your ok "

"Ya i am but Master Wu and You aren't safe we need to go now I'll leave a note for the others "

"Ok lloyd i trust you"

The trio left and were walking on the street where suddenly a few s.o.g members were "chasing" them.

Lloyd told misako to hide herself and Wu in one of the buildings . She complied thinking that she was safe .

In reality this was a trap . Lloyd planned this and now they were trapped . Inside sleeping gas was sprayed and the next thing misako saw when she woke up was that she was in a cage .

A cage which was above water and in the palace of secrets .

On the the other hand . The ninja's returned home and saw the note

Too late ninja . The ressurection will happen and as you read it's happening . Good luck saving the city now haha

~the silent one

Dareth read the paper and questioned
"Who's the silent one "

They exchanged glances and Kai replied .
"Ll-lloyd i-iis th-the silent one "

They all looked and down and so did dareth ." So harumi and lloyd we're the masterminds of this whole operation , weren't they?" Skylor spoke .

Misako could hear voices , two of them .... One male and one and female .

"You sure this gonna work "

"Course i am love , the ressurection will happen "

"The ninja will and are coming so what do we do "

"It doesn't matter and trust me "

"Fine then let's go "

They walk out wearing black hoodies  . Misako looked sadly as the ninja tried but failed . Luckily they "stopped " the ressurection .

Harumi put her hood down and liked angry .

"Though where is lloyd ? Don't you guys work together" Misako questioned

" correction we used to work together. Plus the sons of garmadons are my true allies " the second figure in a hood spoke. He put down his hood to reveal his platinum blond hair.

" The game isn't over just remember  " lloyd changed his tone into an evil one . Misako looked at lloyd as they  went with  the police .

The guys comforted misako as she was in tears . In prison the sons were sad that the plan didn't work . Lloyd and harumi too looked sad.

At the temple . Another purple portal opened and a black hand came out