Chapter 16

" i will , but this is a one time thing " Kai exclaimed

"Fine just grab on" lloyd ushered

Kai took his hand and they left at the right just as Oni's  were walking out of the cloud .

It felt like forever that they were flying through the Oni cloud when finnaly they saw sunlight.

Garmadon grumbled like a vampire and complained about there being too much light. Lloyd rolled his eyes and soon eneough they reached the monastery .

"Quick get off and lock the doors " lloyd commanded

"No as team leader , i say we fight "spoke Cole

Lloyd rolled his eyes and then followed their 'leader'

They fought and ofcourse were outpowered and outnumbered .

"Retreat !!!"shouted Cole and everyone ran inside the monastery . The barricaded the door and Jay's eyes went wide .

"Nya i needed to ask you something important "

"Now ??!" Nya replied slightly annoyed

"Yea Nya you make me soo so happy every day and i wpuldnt be able to imagine my life without . When you're not here it feels like part of me is missing so nya will you be , my yang ?"

"Yess !!!! Yess !!! " Nya squeled as Jay gave her half the yin yang amulet and stood up from his kneeling position .

The others smiled and then loud bangs brought them out of their thoughts . Faith decided to join in even after being told to rest.

"Guyss what if we did the tornado of creation to defeat the Oni "

"How would that work boulder brains" replied Jay finding the idea stupid

"Well Zaptrap , by doing the tornado , we will be able to get some sort of weapon to defeat the oni !"

"That's genius Cole " exclaimed Kai

Lloyd was trying not to hold his laughter , the tornado of creation was enough to destroy the oni .

"But it has to be everyone !! That includes you too lloyd and Garmadon , you are also part of Ninjago and of history "

"But we are not one of you " exclaimed Garmadon before lloyd could even speak .

Cole looked at the others with a sort of apologetic look . The air was tight and no one made any noise . It was just pure silence

Until

Baam!!!!

The oni burst the door open and in that moment Cole commanded everyone to use spinjitzu.

The tornadoes were clashing not combining . The tornadoes were of many different colours - red , gold , blue , black , white etc but two tornadoes made a huge difference .

In the last few moments a green and a purple tornado formed and then every single tornado present there merged into a giant tornado .

The oni leader backed in fear as the tornado grew in size . It was glowing golden and it was so bright it almost appeared to be white .

The tornado's light green and grew until the whole of Ninjago was engulfed in the blinding light .

An explosion of light occured and then the sun could be seen , shining over Ninjago city once more .

The purple clouds retreated and the oni were nowhere to be seen .

A groaning sound was heard as Kai got up and helped Nya up . Jay , who was helped up by Zane , ran and hugged Nya . Kai secretly smiled in the background .

"Wait where's Cole? " Asked lloyd who was covered in dust .

Everyone's eyes widened and they saw black sticking out from underneath some rubble.

Everyone including lloyd went there . They removed the rubble and Cole was being unresponsive . Lloyd joined Garmadon , who was standing a bit far from the crowd .

Jay started calling out for Wu and the monastery doors were brust open by Wu . Behind him , an elderly woman with round glasses sprinted towards the scene .

Behind all of them came a girl . She had platinum blond hair and she smiled as her met with green one's .

She ran up and hugged him . Lloyd hugged back and garmadon snickered in the background .

On the other hand Cole was trying not to meet the gaze of the first spinjitzu master , who was annoyed about how he treated his grandson

Back to Ninjago and lloyd felt sympathic and took a deep inhale before walking over to Cole .

He let his hand out and it shome golden which even suprised Wu . He closed his eyes and silently spoke
" I  Forgive you Cole , you don't deserve this"

In the darkness , Cole saw a light and heard a voice say those exact words . He started to reach out for the light and then he was engulfed by it.

The next thing he registered was that he was in the monastery and not in the dark cold room that could rival Azkaban .

He coughed and everyone smiled .  He sat up and with the help of Jay and Zane , he was taken to the infirmary. But before going , he turned to lloyd

"I just wanted to say ... Thanks for ... Y'know ... Saving me "

Lloyd smiled as he turned to join his father and harumi who were at the gate. 

"Wait where are you going ?" Question Kai

" I am not one of you Kai " replied lloyd

" I will still miss you , uhm write to me eh , i guess we were friends .. After all  "

Lloyd was shocked but smiled as in to say yes and was hugged by his mother

He reluctantly hugged back and then she smiled warmly . The smile was reciprocated by lloyd and he left .

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. i .:**:.☆*.:。.✿✿.。.:* ☆:**: .:*✿