Chapter 12

• Lloyd •

𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 , 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒. 𝒜 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝐼 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 . 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒸𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑒𝒹. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑒'𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓁. 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 - 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 . 𝐼 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝒷𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑜 . 𝒫𝓁𝓊𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝓎𝒶𝓎!!!! 𝒦𝒶𝒾 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 . 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒹𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑜.

I close my diary and make my way to the main control room . I smile as a greeting and take my seat at the main table .

Harumi was ofcourse on the chair beside me and on my other side was father . Beside harumi was Uv and kilo and finnaly Kai.

Harumi , she looked worried as if something were bothering her . I will have to ask her about this whole thing . Anyways she keeps glancing and tries to avoid eye contact .

The meeting started with a loud cough from Dad
"NOW !! we all know the whole resistence an-"

He stops and turns to me . Oh yea i was a bit lost on thought as was staring at the window . I have an idea

"Lloyd !!! Why weren't you paying attention , do you wish to feel the way Mr.e felt ?" He snarled

"O-oh well father you see - "

Everyone were now looking at me

"Well you see i saw figures move outside the window and there are high chances that the ninja could be spying on his "

"Valid argument , someone should patrol"

" Kai should " i snarl as i face Kai . The stares went to kai . Kai tried to hide it but he didn't want to patrol . Either way he has to go . He walks out grumbling .

We all share glances and father continues his disscusion. An hour later and we were done . Harumi and I were going on a mission but before that we decided to check on Kai a| If he isn't there we know he is the spy b| He will not expect us coming now since most meetings are 2 hours .

The latter is most possible

Just as i expected the latter was the case . He was standing there with a hand on his earpiece and no it's not ours cuz i) we don't really have one
ii) We have but it's only for me rumi Uv dad and kilo .

"Should we call him out ?" I ask her

"No not now "

I give her a look and she gives an annoyed sign and explains her idea
"Look , The ninja are at large and sooo .... With Kai working with them ....." She trailed off as i caught on .

" He'll lead us to em !!!" I exclaim

She placed a finger on my mouth and grabbed my hand . The world was adaze for me as we hud behind the potted plant . Dad has a random obsession with them like he has a plant named Christopher.

I blink to readjust myself and then give harumi an explain look and she pointed towards Kai .

Kai was walking out looking soo very angry . She was muttering something to himself . I could clearly make out the words - S.o.g , Lloyd  , watch out , memories , back

Harumi also understood what Kai was muttering and we rolled our eyes .

After about 5 minutes we also left out hiding spot and called the rest of the guys - garmy ( don't tell him i call him that ) , kilo , uv .

I narrated and examined everything .

" Wait why can't we call him out now !" Dad exclaimed

" Yea " exclaimed uv n kilo

"Very mature dad " i roll my eyes

Harumi rolled her eyes and i gave a "not guilty" look . She once again rolled her eyes and continued on .

----------------------------------------------------

It's Freedom My exams are over and now by the end of the vaca both the books will be over .

In my school whenever exams are over or we have vaca we say Happy Cid - Children Independence Day even though we may not technically be children .

My tution teacher asked me the meaning and i explained it and she sent me two 🤣🤣 and was like it's also teachers independence day

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry for such a short chapter i am in the middle of a dance party with myself ha!