Chapter 1: Levensten Kingdom

( play the song throughout the chapter )

Green trees, beautiful flowers, busy stands, and a beautiful kingdom filled with kind people and wonderful children. The lights we're yellow and bright, the houses and bridges looked brand new, and there were reliable carriages. It was beautiful in England! They were the founders! Then a Queen named Miday ( Mi-die ) gave birth to her daughter soon after her husband lost his life at the end of war. She was named Stephanie. This year she would turn 18. She had two friends named Kilavanna and Rylan Carvot. Kilavanna goes by Kila, and always got the kingdom name wrong. Rylan on the other hand was smarter and I mean smarter than Kila.

" HURRY UP STEPHANIE! LEVENSTEIN IS STARVING!" Kila screamed dragging me down the hallways. " It's Levensten. Plus the kingdom is not- ACK!!" I fell down cause of my own feet CURSED HEELS! " Are you okay?" Kila bent down and asked concerned and hiding a laugh. Rylan started running down the hallway as we were supposed to meet up with him. " Is she alright?" His weird accent stood out to me and lended his hand to me tilting his head to the left. " I'm fine!" I reassured him. Kila was practically begging for forgiveness even though I said it was fine. " You can shut up now." Rylan yelled at her. Siblings. Good thing I was an only child.

" You gonna help me train?" I asked. " What training?" My mother crept up from behind me. " Ballet!" I yelled without thinking. " Ballet lessons?" She asked glaring into my soul. " For the events!" I lied. " Why call it trading instead of practice?" I felt the glare without looking at her. " Rylan! He calls everything training!" My mother nodded and agreed as a lied even more. Scandalous ;). " I'll be on my way then." My mother turned around and walked off.

" Why didn't you two back me up?" I questioned turning around to find nobody. " Rylan?" I looked around more. Nothing. " RYLAN!! YOU GOT US LOST!" Kila screamed. " Shut up. Plus we're not lost." He yelled back. " Fine genius! Where are we?" Kila snapped at him. " The- OW! Why did you hit me?!" He hollered. " Because you got us lost!" She whispered yelled embarrassed by the fact she was lost. " We're not lost you idiot!" He yelled back, much louder.

" Why are you two arguing?" I asked. " Rylan got us lost. He's being mean to me too!" Kila whined. " Rylan, I thought you were smart." I teased. " Steph!" Rylan turned his head in embarrassment. " Why are you guys in the ballroom?" I asked looking around. Kila started giggling which soon turned into a witch cackle. WHACK! " OW!" Kila screamed at the top of her lungs. " That's what you get!" Rylan yelled looking away from her, arms crossed. " Stop you two." Jeez they are like 5-year-olds always bickering.

( Start playing ' Rises the Moon ' by Liana Flores )

" So why is it you want to train?" Rylans' question took me off guard. " So, I can fight in the wars and protect the kingdom!" I answered... nervously. " Steph, take a second and breathe." Rylan attempted to calm my nerves but only made them worse. Kila wasn't good with these situations and stood there. " You are enough for the kingdom. You don't need to be strong. You are 17 don't worry about the future. Focus on the now." Rylan put my head on his shoulders. " Breathe in. Breathe out. Steady your breathing." He slowly and carefully but his hand on my other shoulder.

" Are you okay Kila?" Rylan asked looking over at her. She walked further away, uncomfortable and afraid. " I'll talk to you soon." Rylan mouthed to Kila. She nodded and walked towards the door. " Something is going on at the kingdom and it's my job to stop it." I sobbed. " You don't have to, it's not your job, it's the guards and current Queens' job." Rylan reassured me.  I sobbed more. " Close your weary eyes. I promise you that soon the Autumn comes to darken fading summer skies." Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. I remember his song. It always calmed me down and it still does. " Rises the moon." Rylan sang more. I soon fell asleep, crying.  " You'll be visited by sleep." Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.