Chapter 11: You Filled.

<Get ready diamonds>
<Enjoy>
<Play song at Top>

I'm not leaving anyone behind!

I ran through the forest that was full of fog, but I kept up with the noise of the carriage.

It grew louder, that told me I was getting closer.

With every small step, I was almost there.

I heard yelling and screaming. My legs were growing weak, but I kept pushing forward. I'm not leaving him to die!

I heard the sound of the carriage stop, so I stopped. I heard faint yelling, screaming of one name.

Rylan.

Many screams were put to a silence. That wasn't good. I went up to where the screams were.

Rylan seemed to notice me, along with everyone else. Rylan was hurt and on the ground.

" Steph?" Rylan looked up at me, the girl who held him captive stared at me. " He's staying with me." She stared at me, death glare.

" No," I started, " he's coming home with me." I had no weapon. I was running on anger. That's all I needed.

" What are you gonna fight with?" She asked. I looked around and didn't know what, so I stayed quiet. " Exactly, you're weak." She looked at Rylan, weak on the ground, trying to get up.

" Rylan. Stop squirming." She walked up to him, Rylan still trying to get up. " Do I need to hurt you again?" She pulled out a knife. He kept moving, entire body shaking.

In a blink of an eye, there was a new cut on Rylans' face, his cheek. " *grunts*" That's all you could hear. Rylan wouldn't talk.

" Let Rylan go!" I shouted, my fists clenching. " Oh?" She looked at me, knife in hand. " You heard me." I said, ready to fight.

She laughed, " You think you can fight me?" I knew I could. It was a feeling.

She gripped her knife, pointing it at me, grin on her face. She was ready for battle, so was I.

" Stephanie!" Kila shouted from inside the carriage, wrists were bound. After she spoke to me I heard her start banging on the carriage window.

Rylan was shaking, bleeding from his wounds.  He wasn't ready to give up. He didn't want to.

He wasn't crawling to me, he was crawling to his captor. He reached his hand up, attempting to grab something. He grabbed hold of whatever it was he was reaching for, but was kicked by his captor.

He held his stomach, in pain. Still hurting, kept crawling to me. He threw something my way.

Whatever it was, I caught it. It was a knife.

It was small, but could get a job done.

I held the knife in right hand, left hand free, but in a defensive state. The girl laughed, " Wow. This is pathetic."

I was waiting for her to attack, in this case it's best to wait.

She ran up to me, ready to kill me.

I quickly dodged and swung my knife, missing. She stood right back up and turned around, dead eyeing me. She ran up to me, cutting my leg. I didn't notice and kept fighting back. The blood was pouring out of my leg, but I kept fighting her. I slid under her, cutting her knee. Hearing her grunt, but walk to Rylan scared me. Before I could get up to protect Rylan, she lifted her knife up. Rylan had fear in his eyes, but ready to be stabbed at the same time. Like he didn't care to die.

Just then, something clicked, she wasn't going to kill him, she was gonna turn around and stab me.

Realizing this, I moved out the way, as soon as I did, she did exactly what I thought she would.

Out of reflex, I cut her face, from forehead to chin.

She dropped her knife, holding her face. Screeching. Not like a human, like a monster.

Next thing I knew, her skin fell off, revealing a green and black alien thing. Still screeching, it started making a clicking noise.

Rylan was terrified as I started to hold him. Kila stopped banging on the carriage.

Sugith was saying, " I knew it... I knew it..." the entire time. Rylan quickly tried to get up, trying to get to his siblings. I wrapped his left arm around his neck, putting him in the carriage. " I'll get us out of here." I looked at them. They nodded.

I quickly got into the front of the carriage, immediately making the horses run away.

Making the carriage turn around, Sugith started saying something, I couldn't hear what she said.

I kept the horses running, we got out the forest, making it to the village. " Stay back!" A guard yelled.

I stopped the horses, not wanting to harm anyone. " What's the hurry, your Highness?" The guard asked. I pointed to the carriage door. He opened it, seeing Rylan injured, let us go without a word.

All I could think about was Rylan. He was hurt badly. I heard grunting coming from Rylan. He was hurting and I knew it.

I got in front of the castle, quickly stopping. I got Rylan out of the carriage. Sugith couldn't use her ability I was told about by Kila.

I held Rylan, being careful to not touch any wounds. He was holding back tears and I knew he was. " Steph... Steph..." He kept mumbling my name. I was stopped by my mother.

" Where were yo-" She looked at Rylan, " Get him to the Nurse's Office." She quickly walked off. I hurriedly ran to the Hospital section of the palace. Holding back tears as well.

Once I got there, the nurse's pointed to a bed he could rest in.

They asked normal questions. Name, Age, etc.  I answered them as fast as I could. I saw Sugith come up behind me. " Stephanie, you're hurt too." I looked down at my side and leg, blood erupted out. Constant flow.

I held my side, putting pressure on it to slow the blood flow. Kila went to pick me up, that's all I remember, because I blacked out.

1011 WORDS BABY!!!

Anways, this may make it to the Wattys, I have to get 20k words and I am halfway there! Thank you for being here!

Much love,
- Kiri

Next Time on Be Little:

Blood. " Get out!" Echos. " No right..." Shut up, Shut up, SHUT UP!