Chapter 7: Red.

<Recommend Song At Top>
<Have Fun ;)>

TW: RAPE MENTIONS

That's all I need. ' I think I can ' is all it takes. But, oh, what do I say to my mother. She would never accept it. Us.

" Should we talk to Kila?" I asked. " Yeah." Rylan quickly responded. We both walked to his house, I had changed to a commoner outfit. Rylan already had changed.

" I'll knock." Rylan said as soon as we reached his house. He knocked 3 times. A woman opened the door.

" Who are you?" She asked. Her lipstick was smudged and her shoulder was exposed. " I'm Rylan Carvot, this is my friend... Lilianna Spocious." Thats a nice first name, weird last name.

" Oh... you're his son." She said, duly. " Come in."

We stepped in, his house was clean and tidy. " Do you know where everyone is at?" He asked. " Downstairs." Rylan looked a bit afraid. " May we go down?" He asked. The woman nodded.

We walked downstairs, and saw Kila with other kids.

" Kila! What are you doing down here?" Rylan asked, walking to her. " Sugith wanted down here." She responded.

" Sugith?" I asked, seemed Kila noticed I wasn't good at hiding my voice. " It got to loud, I freaked out and ran down here, I'm sorry, Rylan." One with green-ish hair spoke up.

" It's okay, Sugith." Rylan went next to her and sat down. " So, you're Sugith?" I asked looking at her. She nodded. " She doesn't like people." Rylan told me. That makes sense.

" Hi, I'm Stephanie Levensten." I told her, quietly. " Sugith Carvot." She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. " Don't trust Kila." She whispered.

I didn't know what that meant. So I just nodded. " So, Rylan, why do you guys have a basement?" I asked. " For our father's sexual needs." Hm.

I regret asking. " Oh." I'm terribly concerned. " So, why are they here?" He just looked at me. " Rylan, I'm not smart."

He sighed. " He does it Living Room and here, right now he's in the Living Room." He explained. I just stared at him. My face was red. Red.

Kila's POV:

What is she doing here, with him? She chose him didn't she? What about me? We were friends before he came up to you. You don't like me... do you? Of course not! She chose Rylan! Rylan! Of all people here.

Best sleep with one eye opened tonight.

Rylan. Rylan August Carvot.

Stephanies' POV:

" Are you okay Kila?" I asked. She just nodded. " Well I best be going, I wish to stay longer to get to know you!" I walked out the basement, and towards the door, but was stopped.

" Well you're a pretty girl." A man who I'm guessing is his Father spoke to me. " I'm sorry, but I must go." I tried to walk past him but his arm was in the way. " Sir, I must get going!" I yelled.

" Come on, you're a pretty thing. You just need a little... pleasure."

Before I could speak up, he put a hand over my mouth. All I could do was kick and punch. I scratched his arm, hoping to get free, didn't work. All I could hear was him shushing me. My legs went weak, arms barely had strength, I felt tears in my eyes, as I felt my vision tunneling. I kept telling myself to stay awake, but there wasn't enough air. I passed out. I heard the sound of footsteps and yelling. Kila's! It was her.

" Father... down!" Her voice kept cutting in and out.

" I... hurt..." Hurt? I was about to loose my hearing.

" Kill..." Murder? Am I going to die? That's all that ran through my head. Was this my last day? Why can't I hear anymore. I felt one last thing before I lost everything completely, a pain in my stomach.

Sorry it's short! I'm looking for cliffhangers to keep you guys interested! I know this Chapter only had 600 words BUT, I promise it will be better over time!