Chapter 4: Arguments

<Recommend Song At Top>
<Writing This As Much As I Can>
TW: Cursing

" I... accept." I didn't know what to think, so I just said yes. I went with my gut. Probably not a good idea, considering how it's done nothing but bad to me.

" Hm. THIS IS SO GOOD!" Phoebe exclaimed. " Who made this?"

" The chefs, Marai and Melanie." Marai? Where have I heard that from? Oh well.

I looked over my shoulder, and Kila was just staring at me. Not with anger or fear. Just like she's seen a really pretty person.

Kila's POV:

Man, she's so pretty. I want her to kiss me right here and now. No one can come in between us.

Rylan can. He just has to be sooo hot.

Stephanies' POV:

" To complete the alliance, there have to be an arranged marriage." What? M-Marriage? I'm not even 18.

" I'm not 18, Caseaital!" I exclaimed. " When you turn 18, the day you do, we can have the marriage." Caseaital spoke. " I thought you read the full note. They were in two separate notes."

I looked dead at Rylan. " Did you read and take notes?" I asked, slowly turning to him. " What? Why would I do that?"

Liar. He's lying to me.

" You know what I'm talking about." He's playing dumb.

" I truly don't Steph!" He yelled at me. He yelled at me? He yelled at me.

" You think you can yell at me?" I looked at him with a glare in my eyes.

He stayed silent. " You're fucking pathetic."

" Say that to me again... and I swear to the heavens above, you won't have a soul." He threatened.

" Is that a threat?" It was.

" Just because you had a panic attack, doesn't mean you can walk all over me!" I shouted.

He stared down at the table. No words. You could see his veins.

" Stephanie... don't yell at him." Kila was looking down too. Her hands were in a fist.

I ignored her. " Answer me! Rylan Carvot!" I yelled. Caseaital and Phoebe left.

" That's enough!" Kila pounced from the table with a knife in hand. " Stop yelling at him! You god-for-saken dumbass!" What?

" The only reason you're alive is because of him! Treat him with some respect!"
"Someone
Who
Loves
You
Wouldn't
Do
This."

Loves? Rylan... loves me?

Im so so sorry it's short! All I can do is this and I'm really stressed out. I want it to be to your liking but I can't get it right!