Chapter Fifteen

————

Maybe, just maybe, something new is beginning to bloom between you and the king, whose heart you're melting.

————

You were woken up by the birds chirping. Yawning, you opened your eyes, not expecting to see a chest in front of your eyes. You blinked, rubbing your eyes sleepily to see if you were dreaming. Turns out, you were not.

"AH!" You backed away in surprise, falling off the bed and onto the ground with a thud. You winced, rubbing your back.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Yoongi leaned over the side of the bed.

"You... I... We..." You couldn't form any words. You were so embarrassed, your cheeks burned and you just wanted to bury yourself in a hole. So much for the bed being big enough for two adults with ample space in the middle. How did you end up in Yoongi's embrace?

"Are you planning on staying on the ground for the rest of the day? Come here." Yoongi grasped your arms to help you up. You groaned and rubbed your now, probably bruised back.

"How did we end up holding each other?" You asked.

"Well, you have proven to be the more perverted one amongst the two of us multiple times so..." Yoongi shrugged.

"Hey! Don't blame this on me." You smacked his shoulder. Surprisingly, Yoongi didn't get angry that you dared to hit him. All he did was fall back on the bed, laughing at you.

"Did you sleep well?" He suddenly asked.

"Yes, I did." You grumbled, arms crossed. He reached out to stroke your hair with a soft smile.

"I'm glad then." He nodded in approval. There was a knock on the door and the both of you pulled away from one another. Jimin and Hoseok appeared at the door with a bow. You gasped, even if you were not naked, you yanked the blanket to cover yourself, force of habit. Yoongi fell to the side from you suddenly yanking the blanket away.

"Jeonha, (y/n) nim." They bowed.

"H-Hey. Good morning." You greeted shyly, tugging the blanket to cover your face. Yoongi clicked his tongue at you, sending you a dirty look. He took the blanket away.

"Stop being dramatic." He hissed while you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Real mature." Yoongi rolled his eyes. This entire conversation, Jimin and Hoseok just looked at you, snickering.

"It's not what you think." You quickly shook your hands.

"They weren't thinking of anything until you put that idea in their heads, silly. Now get up, we have to get ready for the day." Yoongi shook his head. You stood up and headed to Jimin, letting him catch you in his arms.

"Let's go, Jiminie!" You hooked arms with him and left for your room. Jimin blinked at your sudden nickname. Yoongi watched you skip away with a snort, you could be such a child sometimes. He headed to the wash area to get ready for the day with Hoseok assisting him.

"I hope she doesn't kill her servant." Yoongi said as Hoseok dressed him.

"I don't think you have to worry about that, jeonha. Jimin seems to enjoy (y/n) nim's company a lot. He has become almost protective of her." Hoseok replied with a smile.

"That's good. I want her to be comfortable here." Yoongi nodded in approval, putting his earrings on.

"Did you have a nice time, (y/n) nim?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean by that?" You looked up from playing with Hayan, glaring at him through the mirror as he did your hair. Jimin merely giggled in reply, shrugging his shoulders.