Chapter Twenty One

————

Chapter warning(s): King!Yoongi goes a bit insane, he's angry. Mentions of blood, slight gore, beheading, violence.

His worst nightmare is happening too soon. There isn't enough time for him to come to terms with it. He just can't let you go like that.

————

Yoongi stormed into his throne room, throwing the doors open with a loud bang. His breathing was heavy as he panted. All he saw was red. Whatever he just heard played like a constant track in his head.

"(y/n)! You'll never guess what!" Taehyung ran over to you excitedly. You were sitting in the pavilion, reading.

"What's up?" You looked up at him.

"I might have just found someone who could get you home!" Taehyung announced. The way the book slipped from your hands, your eyes widened and filling with tears, you jumped to your feet and hugged Taehyung, thanking him repeatedly as you cried.

"I'm really going home!" You looked so happy.

"AH!" Yoongi screamed out loud, thrashing the room by knocking the furniture over. He clutched onto his hair, you couldn't leave him. That look of joy on your face, were you that happy to be leaving him?

"Jeonha." Hoseok's voice sounded outside the door.

"GET OUT!" Yoongi screamed.

"No." Yoongi shook his head. Even the tray of fresh food and liquor that Hoseok had just put down was turned over, scattered all over the floor.

"BETRAYER!" Yoongi cursed his brother. Taehyung knew how much Yoongi adored you, he knew how much better Yoongi was when you were here and Yoongi didn't even need to say it. Yoongi needed you here. And now his brother went behind his back to find someone that will take you home, take you somewhere he was not.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi shouted. The door opened and he heard the hurried footsteps of his advisor.

"Get me all the convicted prisoners." Yoongi breathed.

"W-What?"

"Shall I just kill you first?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon jumped slightly, dropping to his knees to bow before scurrying off to round up the prisoners. Yoongi stared blankly at the floor in front of him, pushing himself up.

"Execution time." He laughed as he reached over to grab his sword. He swung it around, the blade twisting and twirling around his hand.

"Move on!" Jungkook and Seokjin brought all the prisoners in, that were all tied together with ropes linking their wrists and ankles together. The guards poked them to keep them moving despite the burlap bags being placed over their heads to cover their eyes.

"Kneel for the great king of Joseon." They were kicked into kneeling position at the side. Yoongi walked over, dragging the blade behind him as he stood before them. The bags were all removed.

"Long live the king!" They all shouted, kneeling the best they could despite their bound hands.

"You caught me on a bad day. Count yourself unlucky then." He smirked. Jungkook released the first prisoner.

"J-Jeonha." The male choked as Yoongi suddenly grabbed his collar, dragging him against the floor of the throne room. He coughed and choked, trying to release the king's hold on his collar but his legs were still tied up. Yoongi threw the male to the floor, right in the centre of the room. He pointed the tip of his sword at the prisoner's throat.

"Crime?" Yoongi turned to Namjoon.

"T-Tax evasion." Namjoon stuttered. He had seen executions for years and yet, he had never seen the king this angry.