Chapter Twenty Five

————

Chapter warning(s): Longer chapter than usual. It is a sad chapter so prepare your tissues.

The inevitable has come. It is time to say goodbye. All this will be, is a wonderful memory.

————

"I think all he wants is to spend time with you." Suga said.

"What? Are you sure?"

"I'm 100% sure, aegi. He's trying hard to get back onto your good side again so he can have you by his side for your last days here. That's all he wants." Suga told you.

"Are you okay with it? I mean, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable or something..." You said. He held your hands.

"I think it's the least you can do for him before you leave, aegi. You're going to be with me for an eternity. He's only going to have you around for one more day." He said. You nodded your head, surprised that Suga would even think of something like this and propose it to you.

"Who says I'm gonna be with you for an eternity?" You teased.

"You're not going to find another short, pale rapper who resembles a cat and has an unhealthy obsession with tangerines." Suga chuckled. You threw your head back in laughter.

"Touché." You nodded.

"There's something you're not telling me. What happened when you first came here?" You asked him. Suga cleared his throat, remembering the conversation.

"I'll tell you another time, it's not important now. I just know that if I were him, I would want to have you around me as much as possible until it's time for me to let you go." Suga cupped your cheek.

It was your last day here. Tonight is the night of the full moon, you would be leaving tonight, you would be going home with your Yoongi, to where you belonged. Of course, you spent the entire day with Yoongi yesterday as promised to him. Suga even trusted you when you told him you sleeping next to Yoongi was platonic.

So he let you spend your last night here in Yoongi's room. You didn't want Yoongi to think you were just pitying him at first but he didn't seem to mind, he was happy, in fact.

Whatever it was, he just wanted to have you close as much as possible.

"Breakfast is served." Jimin and Hoseok entered the room. You and Yoongi stopped chatting, going to sit by his little sitting area.

"Thank you." You smiled as Jimin and Hoseok placed your respective trays before you. They bowed their heads and left to let you and Yoongi eat. Yoongi chuckled, seeing you so excited.

"I'm really gonna miss this food. It's so good!" You sighed in happiness.

"You can ask for seconds if you'd like then." Yoongi smiled. You blew on the hot soup and took your first mouthful of food. Yoongi chuckled in amusement at the weird sounds of excitement you made. He picked up his chopsticks to pick at his food. Honestly, he didn't even have the appetite, he just wanted to watch you eat.

"You're still messy." Yoongi reached out to wipe your mouth with his handkerchief. You grasped his wrist, looking directly at the silk in his hand.

"It's the cat handkerchief!" You exclaimed.

"Yes, what about it?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. You swallowed your food as he pulled his hand back, tucking his handkerchief into the breast pocket of his outer robe.

"I'm surprised you used it." You shrugged.

"What's with you thinking I constantly get rid of gifts from you?" He flicked your forehead, another thing he had learnt from you in your time here.