EPILOGUE

A/N: Hello lovelies! This is it! The final chapter of this series <3

I really enjoyed writing this one, a little fact about how this one was created. I was so obsessed with Daechwita when I listened to it for the first time and I fell in-love with Yoongi as a king (in the MV) so the idea just came into mind and the time travel things. The research that I did on this one was a very hard task for me, specially I'm not a Korean. So I do hope y'all liked this one. You can even leave a comment of what do you think about this story too. ;))

P.S: This series has drabble parts too, I'm going to post them still following the posting schedule. You can see more Y/N, King Yoongi and Suga's interactions in those drabbles.

————

You're back home, where you really belong.

————

"Aegi... Why haven't you come to bed?" You turned your head to see Yoongi there. He rubbed his eye, letting out a yawn. From his bed hair, you knew that he must have had a good sleep.

"As you can see, I can't really move." You chuckled, gesturing down to the 3 maknaes who have surrounded you. It was a teary reunion for them and the 4 of you watched a movie together. But of course, they fell asleep before it finished. Jungkook on your left, legs draped over you, Jimin leaning on your right shoulder and Taehyung hugging your legs.

"You really spoil them." Yoongi shook his head with a click of his tongue.

"Oh stop. They just missed me, as much as I missed them." You chucked a cushion at him as he sat on the adjacent couch.

"Well, I miss you and yet, I don't see you lying in my bed next to me, in my arms. You're here cuddling up 3 other men." Yoongi scoffed, rubbing his head as he surfed on his phone.

"Dramatic." You rolled your eyes.

"Go back to bed, Yoons. You need to sleep." You encouraged.

"You know I can't sleep without you there." He scoffed, moving into a lying position with his legs dangling off the arm rest of the couch. The way he lied down reminded you of how king Yoongi used to lay across his throne.

"I don't want to disturb them." You looked at Jungkook who was snoring lightly while Taehyung mumbled something in his sleep.

"I want to." Yoongi snorted.

"Don't you dare." You threatened to throw another cushion at him. Yoongi sighed. At this point, he regretted agreeing to your suggestion of staying with the boys for a while. All of them were off vacation but still slowly recovering from the mental shock of your disappearance.

"At least with you back, they'll be more obedient. They only listen to you." Yoongi got up to turn off the television, where the movie credits were playing. He covered Taehyung in his blanket and the rest of you in Jimin's blanket.

"They're just playful." You defended slightly.

"No. They just know they get away with things when it comes to you." Yoongi leaned down to give you a kiss. He disappeared for a second before coming back.

"Are you sleeping here?" You asked, seeing him put his pillow down and pull his blanket over his body.

"Seems to be the closest I can get to you." Yoongi said, turning onto his side so he was looking directly as you. You read your book, hands resting on Jungkook's feet, which the boy was totally unbothered by.

"Are you going to sleep soon?" Yoongi asked.

"When I'm done, dad. Geez, just go to sleep already." You waved him off, not looking up from your page. Yoongi chuckled, smiling softly. He was really glad to have you back with him. He was really lucky to be the Yoongi to have you in the first place. Slowly, Yoongi closed his eyes and finally fell asleep. Knowing you were by his side, he was able to sleep well again.