[ Chapter Two ]

A soft sigh was released by Yoongi as he walked back home from the park. The omega had just had a weird encounter with a pup that believed he was his mother.

Min Yoongi wasn't anything special. He was just a normal guy who worked at café and who lived in a small apartment.

Yoongi quickly took out his keys once he arrived at his apartment's front door, he inserted the keys in the keyhole unlocking the door and opening it. It was dark inside the apartment and the smell of Honey tangerine quickly infused Yoongi's nostrils. He closed the door when he entered into the apartment, locking the door to prevent any intruders coming in and turned on the lights.

He went into his living room, flopping onto the couch in exhaustion. He was still thinking of the small pup and the pup's handsome father. Yoongi scoffed to himself, how could he think of a mated alpha like that? Was the man mated? He hadn't seen a mating mark on the alpha. He sighed to himself, remembering the way the alpha looked at him. Yoongi blushed at the thought but he was still confused about why the pup had called him his mother. Yoongi had never seen the pup before, why was the pup so insistent that he was Yoongi's pup?

The omega yawned, deciding to take a quick nap instead of making himself something to eat.

- ♪♫♪ -

Hoseok was typing on his laptop when he was interrupted by a knock on his home office door. He and his pup had arrived home from the park a few hours ago. On the drive home, he had to endure Kyubok crying about Hoseok leaving behind his "mawma". Hoseok had tried to explain to the pup that the male wasn't his mother but the pup was adamantly sure he was his mother.

Hoseok got up from his desk chair, making his way to the door and opening it to reveal his son who was holding a piece of paper.

"What is it, Kyubok?" Hoseok asked.

He watched as the pup turned the piece of paper around, revealing a drawing of two males and a smaller male in the middle of them. Hoseok sighed, he already knew what the drawing was about without his pup explaining it.

"Pawpa, Mawma.." the pup said, lifting the piece of paper higher so his father could have a closer look. "Fidge," the pup slurred, handing his drawing to the alpha.

"You want me to put it on the fridge?" Hoseok questioned. The pup nodded.

Hoseok looked at the drawing before sighing. There was no point in telling the pup the truth anymore so it was better for Hoseok to do as his pup said before the toddler threw a tantrum.

- Time Skip -

Hoseok was helping his son brush his teeth before both of them went to bed. Hoseok watched as his pup put away his toothbrush and grab a cloth to wipe his face. The pup looked at his father, seeking his approval. Hoseok smiled at him, making his pup smile back. Hoseok picked up his pup before he left the bathroom, taking the pup to his room to put him to bed.

"Pawpa..." the pup said quietly.

"Hmm?" Hoseok hummed.

"Mawma.. Pawpa left Mawma."

"Kyubok..."

"Why Pawpa do tat?" The pup questioned. Hoseok sighed, trying to come up with a lie to tell the pup.

"I.. well... He had to go to work! Yeah... Mama had to go to work," Hoseok said with a shy smile. He knew it was bad to lie to the pup but unless he wanted to stay up all night from the pup crying then it was only choice.

"Mawma work? When Mawma come back?" The pup asked, his doe eyes staring at his father's grey orbs.

"Umm... I don't know," Hoseok said, the less information he gave the pup the better.

The pup whined at the answer but he was too tired to ask any more questions. He wrapped his tiny arms around his father neck, burying his nose in his father's scent gland. The smell of his father's wild cinnamon scent unsurprising made the pup relax and would eventually cause him to sleep.

Hoseok opened the door of the pup's room, making his way to the pup's bed. He gently placed the toddler on the bed, covering him with the bed covers.

"Pawpa no work tomorrow, right?" Asked the sleepy pup as he cuddled up in his bed.

The alpha nodded. Unsurprisingly, being CEO of a major line of restaurants took up most of Hoseok's time, leaving the alpha to only being able to spend time with his pup during the night and sometimes the afternoon.

"I was planning we could go to this café I saw on the way to the park. Do you want to go there tomorrow?" Hoseok said and watched his son nod his head vigorously in excitement. The alpha smiled at the pup, he loved seeing his son happy.

" I guess we'll be going there then," responded Hoseok.

"Alright then... Goodnight, Kyubok," the alpha said before turning off the light, only leaving the nightlight that illuminated it's green light.

"Goodnight, Pawpa," the pup mimicked.

Hoseok closed the door of the pup's bedroom, making his way to his own sleeping chamber. He plopped on his king-sized bed, quickly throwing on the bed covers on himself. He had to get all the sleep he could get since tomorrow was gonna be a long one since his pup was a hyper pup.

The alpha thought of the pale male at the park. Yoongi, was it? He still remembered the why his scent was able to calm Hoseok down. The scent was so sweet that Hoseok was sure he remembered it from somewhere. The loved the way the omega's naturally pouty lips look so pink and juicy, he wondered how those lips would feel against his-... No, Hoseok couldn't think that about someone he barely knew. The alpha huffed to himself, burying his face in one of his pillows, slowly falling into dream world.

- ♪♫♪ -

Uploads every other day (let's hope)