[ Chapter Four ]

"Is it necessary for me to live here too?" Yoongi asked as he watched Hoseok move some suitcases in to the guest room.

"It's only a few months. Once this whole ordeal is over and the media calms down about us then you can go back home and back to your job," Hoseok said.

Yoongi huffed, taking a seat on the bed in the middle of the room. The omega was surprised at how large the guest room was. It was probably bigger than his own small apartment. Don't get Yoongi started on how luxurious Hoseok's apartment was. Yoongi wouldn't even consider it an apartment because of how big it was.

After the mess at the café, Hoseok had gone to the omega's apartment to collect the male's stuff. The omega had protested about staying at the alpha's apartment but in the end he was told to 'shut the hell up'. Yoongi sighed as he was caught out of his thoughts when he heard the familiar sound of small feet coming towards them.

"Pawpa! Mawma!" Kyubok exclaimed, happy to see the omega.

The pup made his way towards Yoongi, raising his arms up for the omega to pick him up. Yoongi quickly looked Hoseok, seeking his approval, Hoseok nodded before going back to his task. The omega looked down at the pup who was waiting for him to pick him up. Yoongi sighed before a soft smile formed on his face, he was quick to pick the child up and placed him on his lap.

The pup quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, stuffing his nose in Yoongi's scent gland. At this point, the omega was used to the pup sniffing his scent gland. The toddler moved away from Yoongi's neck, sitting back down on the omega's lap.

"Mawma.. m' hungy," the pup whined while patting his stomach.

"Oh.. I'll go make something for dinner," Yoongi said, watching the pup's face turn in to joy.

"Tteokbokki!" The pup exclaimed, making Yoongi surprised that the child wanted a spicy dish but it amused the omega about how excited the pup was.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok who shook his head. "I don't want him having tteokbokki. Last time he had it he wouldn't stop complaining about his stomach hurting," Hoseok explained.

"Well.. do you have any beef in the fridge?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, there might not be much in the fridge. I have to go grocery shopping soon," Hoseok said.

"Does bulgogi sound fine?" Yoongi asked, watching Hoseok give him a thumbs up.

The omega looked at the pup on his lap, "Your papa said no to tteokbokki but is bulgogi ok?" Yoongi asked the pup. Kyubok whined, looking at his father who was about to leave the room.

"Pawpa! Tteokbokki please!" The toddler said with a pout.

"No. Bulgogi is what you're getting," Hoseok said sternly.

"Pawpa! Please!" The pup pleaded.

Yoongi scrunched his nose as the alpha's wild cinnamon scent turned extremely bitter, contrasting against Yoongi's sweet honey tangerine scent. The pup also smelled his father's bitter scent, snuggling closer against Yoongi to avoid the odor.

"I'll be in my office if you need anything," Hoseok said before leaving.

Yoongi sighed, looking down at the whining pup.

"Tteokbokki.." the pup whimpered.

"No, I can't disobey your dad. He'll get mad at both of us if I made you that," Yoongi explained to the toddler.

The pup huffed, kicking his feet at the answer. The toddler wasn't used to being refused what he wanted. "Mawma.. please," the pup begged but Yoongi shook his head.