[ Chapter Thirteen ]

"I won't be gone long, only three days," Hoseok said to Yoongi as he dragged a suitcase across the tile floor.

"But.. Are you sure?" Yoongi asked.

It had been two weeks since Seokjin's birthday and Hoseok refused to answer any of Seokjin and Jimin's calls or text messages even after Yoongi had tried to convince the alpha to not be so pity.

It was the early morning and today was the day that Hoseok had to leave for a business trip to Japan. Yoongi was worried about staying alone with the pup but Hoseok reassured him that it was okay.

"As I said, I'll only be gone for 3 days. Call me if you need anything and if I don't answer then just call my mom... You do have her number, right?" Hoseok said, as he put on his coat.

"I only have your number," Yoongi said to the alpha.

"I thought I gave it to you though—," Hoseok said before he heard his phone ring.

The alpha sighed as he grabbed his phone from his pocket, checking the caller I.D. before answering.

"Hello... yes, I'm on my way, I'm about to leave home... okay, I'll see you," Hoseok said before he hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Look, I really gotta go. I'll text you her number," Hoseok said before he turned around but was stoped when he felt a pair of hands warp around him.

The omega was hugging him and he didn't know what to do. They didn't share much skin ship or physical contact and Hoseok hadn't expected such an action from the older.

"Just.. just stay safe. I heard there's been bad cases of the flu in Japan and I would hate for you to get sick," Yoongi said as he removed his arms froma the alpha.

"You're just saying that because you don't want to take care of me," Hoseok said with a chuckle, he was still processing what had just happened.

"Taking care of a sick CEO doesn't sound much fun," Yoongi said. "And sorry about the hug.. my inner omega has been extremely needy and overprotective for some reason. I swear, I accidentally ended up scenting Kyubok and while I was fixing my bed, I somehow ended up making a nest," Yoongi explained.

"You scented Kyubok? Why—.. you know what, we'll talk about this when I come back.. anyways, I really have to go now." Hoseok said as he opened the front door while holding the handle of the suitcase.

"What about Kyubok? Did you tell him already?" The omega asked, referring to the pup who was still asleep.

"Don't worry, he knows. I told him last night and he didn't have a problem with it. He was more concerned if you were going to go too," Hoseok told the omega.

"Alright, but remember to eat! I swear if you don't I will deal with you myself," Yoongi threatened.

"Ok, I will. Bye," Hoseok said, giving Yoongi a small wave before he shut the front door, leaving the omega all alone with the young pup.

♪♫♪

"Mawma.. look!" Kyubok said to the omega who was sitting next to him at the coffee table in the living room. The pup had woken up a while ago and after having breakfast, the pup had insisted on drawing with Yoongi at the coffee table.

Yoongi had agreed to draw with the pup and now the duo were in the living room, coloring with coloring supplies scattered all over the place.

"Mawma! Look," the pup said again, this time getting the omega's attention.

Yoongi looked at the pup's drawing, it showed to males with a heart around them.

"Wow! Such a nice drawing," Yoongi said, praising the toddler for his drawing.

"It Pawpa and Mawma! You love Pawpa!" The toddler said, holding the piece of paper up high for Yoongi to have a better look.

The omega sat there, what the pup had surprised him, it made him reconsider his feeling for the alpha. If he were being honest, Hoseok was such an attractive person, not just outside appearance but also inside. The alpha had such a caring side, especially when it came to his son and Yoongi's time living with Hoseok had truly changed the way Yoongi saw the alpha.

Perhaps he did love the alpha. No. He did love the alpha. The time that he's spent with the alpha had really contributed to that. Yoongi's inner omega always felt happy and full whenever he was near Hoseok. Maybe Kyubok was the one who was sent from the heavens to help Yoongi realize this.

"Mawma.. why you no say anyting," the pup slurred after realizing the omega hadn't said anything for a while.

"It's just.. I.." Yoongi quietly said as his griped on to a colored pencil.

"You no love Pawpa?" The pup asked Yoongi.

"No.. You know, I think I might... maybe..  like him," Yoongi softly said. He felt like the pup was his therapist and that Yoongi was telling him all of his secrets.

"Oh.. Pawpa like you a lot, he tell me," Kyubok said, catching the omega off  guard.

"Really? He told you that?" Yoongi said, interrogating the pup.

"Mhm! Pawpa say he really like you food," the toddler said with a smile. The omega hadn't noticed it before but the toddler had the same heart shaped smile as Hoseok.

"Oh.. I know, he also told me," Yoongi said, sighing slightly out of disappointment for getting his hopes high.

"Me too! Me also like you food," the pup cheerfully said, earning a chuckle from the omega.

"Thank you," Yoongi said as he softly patted the pup's hair, hearing the toddler giggle at the touch.

"Scent! Scent!" The toddler asked, again, catching Yoongi off guard. The first and only time Yoongi had scented the pup had been an accident. He hadn't meant to scent the pup but he had been extremely protective that day and when he sensed that the pup wasn't scented, Yoongi's instinct was to do it himself.

"Umm.. no, that was only one time, Kyubok," Yoongi said, receiving a whine from the pup.

"But.. please mawma, want scent," the toddler pleaded.

"Kyubok, I said—.. K-Kyubok!" Yoongi yelped as he felt the pup's hands warp around his neck. The omega squeaked as he felt the pup started to rub his cheek against Yoongi's scent gland. If Yoongi wouldn't scent him then the pup would have to do it himself.

Yoongi tried to pry the toddler off of him but it was no use. Even for a 2 year old, the toddler sure did have a good grip. So the omega had decided to give up and give the toddler what he wanted.

"Fine, but only a little bit," Yoongi said to the pup.

"Scent!" The pup said again.

Yoongi wondered why the pup was so insistent on getting scented. Perhaps the toddler truly believed that Yoongi was his mother and just wanted to be scented because he hadn't experienced it with his birth mother.

Single Daddy [ Yoonseok/Sope ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara