[ Chapter Five ]

Hoseok sighed to himself. He was currently sitting up on his bed as the cries of his son could be heard throughout the apartment. Hoseok sighed again, throwing off his bed covers to reveal that he was only wearing boxers.

The alpha got out of his bed, slowly walking towards the bedroom door. He wondered what had made his pup cry. The last time the pup had cried during the night had been when the toddler was around 18 months old. Perhaps the pup had experienced a bad nightmare.

The male walked towards the toddler's room, hearing the child's wails become louder the closer he got to the room. Hoseok opened the door, revealing his son who was on the bed with tears falling down his chubby cheeks. The pup was quick to acknowledge his father's presence, his sobs quieting down.

Hoseok turned on the light in the room before he made his way towards the pup, sitting down on the bed and taking the pup in his arms. The toddler quickly stuffed his face in the alpha's chest, getting snot on the alpha's bare chest which made Hoseok cringe at the feeling.

Hoseok rubbed the pup's back, wanting the pup to go to sleep so he could go back to bed. Once Hoseok deemed the pup well enough he placed the child on the bed. The pup stared at his father, sniffing slightly before letting out a loud cry, new tear escaping his glossy eyes.

"Mawma!" The pup cried out.

"I—.. He's sleeping," Hoseok said, picking up the pup and placing him on his lap.

"Mawma! Want Mawma," the pup said while hitting his father's chest.

The alpha sighed as the toddler began banging on the alpha's chest, the pup's cries getting louder.

The sudden sound of the bedroom door opening made the pup's cries come to halt.

There stood a tired Yoongi who was rubbing his eyes, being stared at by both the alpha and pup. The toddler whimpered at the sight of the omega.

"Mawma!" The pup said while trying to get out of the alpha's grip.

Yoongi yawned, walking towards the two and sitting besides Hoseok. The toddler got out of Hoseok's grip, crawling onto Yoongi's lap. The pup wrapped his arms around the omega's neck, stuffing his nose in Yoongi's scent gland.

Yoongi sighed as he pat the pup's back, looking to his side to find the alpha staring at him. Yoongi blushed when they made eye contact, his face becoming beet red when he realized that all Hoseok was wearing was a pair of boxers. He looked away quickly.

"So.. what happened?" Yoongi asked while looking down at the pup who was currently playing with the hem of the omega's shirt.

"He probably had a nightmare... It'll be best if he stays in my room for the rest of the night," Hoseok said before getting off the bed, followed by Yoongi who held the pup in his arms.

Hoseok and Yoongi walked towards the bedroom door, Hoseok allowing Yoongi to walk out first with the pup before shutting the door behind him.

♪♫♪

"No! Mawma stay here to sleep!" The pup yelled, wanting Yoongi to sleep with him and Hoseok.

"Kyubok, he has to go to sleep in his own room," Hoseok said.

The toddler whined, looking at the omega who was standing at the edge of the bed.

"Why no you and Mawma sleep together? You no love Mawma, Pawpa?" The pup asked the alpha.

Hoseok stayed quiet, unable to answer the question. Hoseok looked away from the pup, looking at Yoongi who was looking back at him. The alpha stared at the omega's brown eyes which contrasted against his grey eyes. Hoseok sighed, looking away from Yoongi.