[ Chapter Twelve ]

"You're telling me that you and Yoongi aren't dating and that he's staying at your apartment," Seokjin said to Hoseok after he was told what the situation was.

"That's right. He's staying with me until the media calms down about—," Hoseok said before being interrupted by Seokjin.

"Don't you see what you're doing? You have an unmated omega living in your apartment and your son believes that the unmated omega is his mother. That's why the media still hasn't calmed down about you two even though it's been a month since the incident, they believe that you guys are mated because Kyubok calls him his mother and guys live together," Seokjin stated, grabbing his wine glass and chugging down the wine.

"Are you telling to kick him out? You think he'll be able to survive out there with those crazy people," Hoseok asked, scooting closer to Yoongi and pulling him closer by his waist, interrupting the omega who was feeding Kyubok.

They had told Seokjin what was going on and what they were doing. Now Seokjin and Hoseok were arguing about what to do with Yoongi while Jimin was in the corner eating peaceful with his earbuds in.

"I'm not telling you to kick him out, I just want you to tell the truth and tell the media what is actually going on," Seokjin said.

"No. My reputation can't take another controversy and you know that," Hoseok responded, grabbing his fork that had food on it and shoving it into his month, chewing aggressively.

"It's always your reputation! You know, if you weren't such a man-whore and hadn't slept with your secretary, then all of this would have never happened. Right Jimin," Seokjin said, looking at Jimin who hadn't heard him.

"Jimin? Can you hear me?" Seokjin asked the younger alpha, still getting ignored.

"JIMIN!" Seokjin yelled, startling both Yoongi and the pup but finally getting Jimin's attention.

"What?" Jimin asked while taking his earbuds out of his ears.

"Fuck, you're gonna go deaf if you keep using those," Seokjin angrily said to the young alpha who just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, tell Hoseok what's so wrong about keeping Yoongi around in the house," Seokjin said.

"What's wrong with it? I believe it's a good idea to have Yoongi-hyung live with Hoseok! If Yoongi-hyung wasn't living with Hoseok-hyung then you would be the one who has to shove food down his throat and take care of Kyubok with Hoseok-hyung can't," Jimin said, disagreeing with Seokjin.

The oldest alpha looked at Jimin, giving him a death stare which made the younger alpha gulp and cower away from Seokjin.

"A-actually.. I agree with Seokjin-hyung. You shouldn't have an unmated omega living with you Hoseok, you never know when his heat or your rut might come and that's gonna cause some problems," Jimin stated.

"We're both on the pills so it's fine," Hoseok responded, referring to Yoongi and him taking pills that help them avoid their heats and ruts.

"You guys may be on the pills but there's still a chance that one of you might still get your heat or rut," Jimin said, counteracting Hoseok's claim.

"Jimin's right, there's still a chance," Seokjin said, agreeing with Jimin and his claim.

"Aren't we here to celebrate a birthday, not to criticize me and my choices. Yoongi is staying with me and that's that," Hoseok said, shoving more food into his mouth.

"It's not criticizing! We're just telling you to do the right thing—," "Actually Seokjin-hyung, it is criticizing," Jimin said, interrupting Seokjin who hated when someone talked over him.

"Keep your mouth shut or I'm gonna cut your tongue off! You're on my side, not Hoseok's," Seokjin threatened, receiving a silent nod from the younger.

"Look, just do the right thing. For Yoongi's sake. If you keep up this act up then in the future everyone's gonna know Yoongi as "the omega who was dumped by Jung Hoseok" after the media stop seeing you two together," Seokjin said.

"No! He's staying with me until this shit show is over with and that's that," Hoseok finally said, his grip on Yoongi's waist becoming tighter.

Yoongi didn't know what to say with what was going on. Seokjin was trying to have Hoseok to tell the media the truth about him and Yoongi while Hoseok didn't want to say a word to the media and wanted Yoongi to continue to live with him. Jimin on the other hand seemed to be on Hoseok's side but was forced to be on Seokjin's side.

"Perhaps you like him, huh. Perhaps you want to get him pregnant too and leave him as you did with her," Seokjin said.

Was it true? Did Hoseok perhaps have feeling for the omega and that was why he didn't want to let Yoongi go. That was what Yoongi was thinking. And why did they keep bring up this mysterious female.

"You know what, we're leaving. Yoongi, I know you haven't touched your food but we gotta go, I'll order something for you when we get home," Hoseok said, getting out of his seat and picking the two gift bags from the ground.

"Here's your presents, the smaller one is from Yoongi," Hoseok said to Seokjin as he dropped the two bags on the table.

Yoongi sighed to himself, getting up from his chair while Hoseok took Kyubok out of the baby chair. The omega took his jacket from the chair, putting it on before picking up Kyubok's bag full of the pup's items.

"You can't go. Where are your manners?" Seokjin quickly said, jumping out of his chair to try and stop Hoseok.

"Happy Birthday, Hyung. Come on Yoongi, we gotta go," Hoseok said while he carried the toddler who was whining about not having finished his food.

Hoseok turned around, walking towards the exit with Yoongi following right behind.
As the omega followed the alpha, he felt a sudden grasp on his wrist that prevented him from moving. He looked back and saw Seokjin who was holding him back.

"You don't have to go with him. If you want I could take you to where you live so that you don't have to stay with Hoseok anymore," Seokjin said, his grip tightening as Yoongi tried to make him let go.

"I-I.." Yoongi stuttered as he heard Hoseok approaching from behind.

"Let go of him," Hoseok said sternly.

"He doesn't have to go with you, you're not his alpha so stop deciding for him," Seokjin stated.

Yoongi didn't know what to do. He didn't want to leave Hoseok because he was beginning to like the alpha but Seokjin and Jimin's claims did have some sense in them. It wasn't a great idea to have Yoongi living with Hoseok who had a son.

"Yoongi, let's go," Hoseok said, getting Yoongi out of his thoughts.

Yoongi sighed to himself, using his other hand to pry Seokjin's hand off of his wrist before backing away.

"Happy Birthday, Seokjin," Yoongi said before he quickly went out of the restaurant, followed by Hoseok who was carrying Kyubok.

Both Seokjin and Jimin watched the trio exit the building, Seokjin sighed to himself as he plopped down on a nearby chair.

"Fuck.. he's done for," the older said to the younger.

"I don't think so," Jimin said, hearing a car door shut and a car engine being turned on.

"I have a feeling that he's gonna be just fine. Hoseok hasn't done anything yet, plus, hyung seems to be happier," Jimin said, pulling a chair away from a table and sitting next to Seokjin.

"You never know what goes on in that guy's head," Seokjin finally said.