Chapter 4-(Maddie-in-Chief)

-Kieran's POV-

I sat in the middle of Maddie and Raven as we watch Blondie Lockes interview Apple on Raven's MirrorPad

Blondie:"Everyone in school is buzzing about the royal student council elections,but there's only one choice for president.She's running on a post,again.Apple White"Blondie said and Apple appear beside her.

Apple:"Just because I don't have an opponents doesn't mean I'm not going to work my crown off.I'll see my debate time to outline my plan for royal dances,royal fundraising,real canned food drives-"Apple said on the screen.

Raven:"Royal bleh,royal blah and royal-na-na-na"Raven said.I think she got a bit annoyed making me chuckle"Wouldn't it be great if someone else-"Raven said but got cut off by Maddie.

Maddie:"I'll do it.I will run against Apple for president"Maddie said.

"Ehhhhhh???"Was the only thing I said trying to process what Maddie said.

Raven:"Uh?What Now?"Raven asked just as shocked as me.

Time Skip
Location:School Hallway

Maddie:"Vote for Maddie!Vote for me!"Maddie said to the three little pigs closely making them squeak and run away.

I sigh shaking my head fondly at her.I stand beside Raven and continue to give pins to people who passes by.I still kept my hood up.I'm still anxious on what people may think because of how I look.Pale skin almost like I'm a dead.I want to be myself when I'm with my friends but my negative thoughts always wins.Oh well I'll worry about that later.

Raven:"Hats over crown,vote for Maddie"Raven said giving a pin to a girl.

I saw Dexter approach us.And I looked at the upcoming scene with amusement.

Dexter:"Oh-Uh,Hey Raven"Dexter said nervously.

Then Maddie pop out of nowhere holding a pin.

Maddie:"Dexter!Vote for me!"Maddie said excitedly.And literally slammed the pin on Dexter's chest.

Dexter:"Ouch!I mean-Oh!Boy thank you so much for the pin"Dexter said walking away groaning in pain

I looked at Maddie not,minding that my hood fall slightly letting them see my eyes"Maddie!Be careful!Your running for president.You need to be careful or no one will vote for you"I scolded Maddie as she gives people pins.

Maddie:"Sorry Dexter!"Maddie screamed a bit away from us.

Time Skip(Debate Time)

I sat at the far back.As the Royals sat on the Left side and the Rebels on the Right side.

Blondie:"So here we go,fellow fairy tales.The Ever After High Royal Student Council Debate.1st question goes to Apple White.Why would anyone not vote for you?"Blondie asked.

Apple:"Let me just say.I will preside over this school like I will my future kingdom perfectly"Apple said.

The Royals clapped and Cheer loudly.As the Rebel kept quiet.I only cap softly at the back.I'm not getting in that situation.

Blondie:"And Maddie my question for you is why would you run against Apple?(Giggle)Are you Mad?"Blondie asked.

She's a wonderlandian and daughter of the MAD Hatter of course she is Blondie.I thought to myself.

Maddie:"Why yes.Thank you for noticing.If the squirrel eats acorns but never a steak.How much water fills up the lake"Maddie said.

There was silence.Until I clapped loudly and the Rebels followed cheering loudly.Oh no I think the Royals didn't like that.

Ashlynn:"Excuse me?"Ashlynn said standing up from her chair.

Cedar:"You heard us"Cedar challengingly

Hunter:"Apple's been president long enough"Hunter said standing up from his seat.

Dexter:"But Maddie is Mad"Dexter said standing up from his seat.

Oh boy.I told the wind quietly to get me up high slowly.Then the arguing began.I saw Maddie looked at them annoyed.

Maddie:"QUITE!!!"Maddie screamed slamming her hand on the podium.

Everyone shut up immediately, looking at Maddie shocked.Can't blame them she never gets angry.

Maddie:"I have a tea-rrific idea!"Maddie said happily.

Time Skip(Scene change)

Tiny:"It'd be just oh so swell.If the council could have the castle doors widen for the not so tiny of us"Tiny said shyly.

Apple:"I think we can make that happen but,I need to check my co-president"Apple said gesturing to Maddie who sat on another chair beside her.

Maddie:"For the cave of the bear is open so wide would you really change the pool of the tide(Giggles)"Maddie said giggling.

Apple:"What she said"Apple said smiling.

Well that's one way to settle things.I thought to myself.