Chapter 7-(The Cat Who Cried Wolf)

-Kieran's POV-

I flew around Ever after high making sure to be discreet about it.I saw Cerise racing with Carmine making me chuckle.I wonder who'll win.I followed the two for a bit until their race ended.Cerise won,she's fast no wonder she's in the track team.Carmine licked Cerise on the cheek causing her hood to fall down.Awwww she looks so cute with her ears,I pouted when Cerise pulled her hood up...I wanted to see her ears more.She looked around making sure no one saw.

I was about to leave too but,I saw Kitty on on one of the trees branches.I glared at her silently as she disappear.I hurriedly flew in the air following Cerise to warn her but it seems that I'm a bit late.I silently hide behind one of the trees.

Cerise:"Kitty you can't tell anyone about that"Cerise pleaded

Kitty only giggled before disappears I again.I need to do something.Wait there's a friendly match later in the track later.That's where she'll plan something for sure.I thought of something to help Cerise.But I felt Raven's aura approaching.

Raven:"Cerise?"Raven asked concerned

Cerise:"Grrrrr!"Cerise turned around growling,eyes turning yellow like her father's.

Raven gasp in shock.I immediately hop infront of Raven"Cerise.Hey,it's alright.It was just Raven"I said softly,calming her down.

Cerise:"Raven!Kieran!(Sigh)Sorry...let me guess?You"Cerise said

Raven:"Yeah.You wanna talk about it?"Raven asked beside me worried.

Cerise:"I just-I guess it would be a relief to finally tell someone other than Kieran here"Cerise said.

Cerise leans on my left shoulder as I wrap an arm around her waist,after a month being her and Ramona's friend,I discovered that it always calmed them down whenever I do this.Raven looked...jealous?I wonder why.Cerise showed us her family photo in her locket showing her,Ramona,their mother,and their father.

Cerise:"My family is hiding a secret"Cerise said sadly.

Raven:"Your mother Red Riding Hood married the Big Badwolf.Don't worry I won't say a word.And I'm sure Kieran will give me a piece of her mind if I did"Raven trying to lighten the mood up.

"Oh.I will.And I'll make sure you'll spend a whole day in a glass mirror as a punishment"I said smiling at Raven innocently.Receiving a smack on the arm from Raven making me yelp and Cerise giggle a bit at us.

Cerise:"It's not you I'm worried about"Cerise said looking at Kitty's dorm door.

Time Skip(Location:Track Field)

I sat beside Raven watching Cerise,Daring,and one of the pigs warming up for their laps.I know what Kitty is planning.I'll let her do it but...not without consequences of course.

Coach Gingerbread Man:"We're running laps today.Which you'll find very important when some crazy old baker try to eat you....Okay now,Ready.Set"Coach Gingerbread Man said then he blew the whistle.

We watch as the runners run.Raven looked to the side but I looked at Cerise.I already know that Kitty is here.

Raven:"Kitty?"Raven asked.

I looked at the daughter of the Chesire cat.Kitty nodded and her pet caterpillar opened the door of carriage.A deer hop out of the carriage and wine on the side of the track where there are grass.I saw Cerise eyes turned yellow and immediately overtakes the Daring and the pig heading to the deer...her wolf side is showing.

Raven:"Oh no"Raven said worried.

Everyone looked shocked,some gasp and some were amazed at Cerise speed.The deer run to the carriage immediately hopping in and Cerise immediately snap out of it and stopping I front of the carriage.

Kitty:"So Cerise!Anything you want to tell us?"Kitty said cheerfully.

I quietly said something to the wind while Raven had an idea.

Raven:" I can't believe the speed spell I cast on your sneakers actually worked!"Raven said saving Cerise from Kitty's plan

Kitty:"What?"Kitty asked confused

Raven:"Here I'll show you "Raven said casting a spell on Kitty's shoes.

Kitty:"No!Hey!"And off she goes running fast around the track.

I smirk under my hood.She'll get more consequences in a minute or two.Cerise approach us smiling.

Cerise:"Raven,thanks"Cerise said gratefully.

Kitty then run pass us,the spell still activated on her shoes.

Raven:"Don't worry Kitty it'll wear off.......... Eventually"Raven said making me and Cerise giggle.

I heard the wind pick up and we look to Kitty and she was running directly through a small mud pool.Then the spell wore off in time for her to dive into the mud.Cerise and Raven looked at me,but I only smiled at them innocently.