Chapter 5-(Briar's Study Party)

-Kieran's POV-

     I'm in Science and Sorcery class.I can say right now that Professor Rumplestiltskin is not a merciful teacher.

Rumplestiltskin:"Hahaha!You had correctly Raven Queen"Rumplestiltskin said almost evily.

Apple:Uh?Professor Rumplestiltskin this is totally unfair"Apple said standing up from her chair.

Ashlynn:"You can't test us on chapter 1 through 34"Ashlynn said.

Dexter:"We've only studied up to Chapter 2"Dexter said.

Cedar:"I can't tell a lie and we'll-that-that's just not very nice"Cedar wood said daughter of Pinocchio.

    Professor Rumplestiltskin only laugh evily at them.Hmmm...I looked at my quill and thought of a very mischievous idea.If he wants to play like that I can do it better.

-No One's POV-

Time Skip(Location:Briar's Dorm Time:Night)

Blondie:"You guys don't know about Professor Rumplestiltskin.At the beginning of each year,he gives an insanely hard test.His students have to ask fro extra credit.Which is just spinning straw into gold for him"Blondie said.

Cedar:"The test is tomorrow morning.Look I'm totally getting stressed splinters"Cedar said showing her arms

Briar:"Well,I can tutor you guys.I've been studying on my own like forever after"Briar said.

Ashlynn:"Royally Cool"Ashlynn said impressed.

Briar:"(Yawn)Let's start with Basic Elements"Briar said sleepily then she fell asleep completely.

Daring:"She fell asleep.Raven can you call Kieran maybe she can help us"Daring said hopefully.

Raven:"I invited her to come with us after our classes but she said she's going to be busy.Though she didn't exactly said why"Raven said with a frown.

      Apple pokes her on her cheek but she's still asleep.So they tried everything to wake her up but she was till asleep.

Dexter:"Man.If only she took studying seriously as partying"Dexter said.

Raven:"Ahah!That's it!"Raven said having an idea.Raven got a radio putting in near beside Briar's head then she played the music that effectively woke Briar up.

Briar:"Oh!Hey,guys!What's up?"Briar said.

Raven:"Phew!Finally!But now you have to stay awake and help us"Raven said in relief.

Briar:"Well there's one thing I'm always up for.A study party!"Briar said making everyone cheer.

Briar:"The Basic Elements.There's Pixie Dust and Dragon Fire!"Briar said as they all dance.

Ashlynn & Blondie:"Pixie Dust and Dragon Fire!"They both sang while dancing.

Time Skip(Next Day:Science and Sorcery Class)

-Kieran's POV-

Rumplestiltskin:"Time is up.Let's see how you've failed"Rumplestiltskin said levitating our papers to him.

Rumplestiltskin:Raven Queen an A.Apple White an A.Cedar Wood an A.Hunter Huntsman an A-"Rumplestiltskin said as he continued checking our papers.

       I had a smirk since we started the class.Let's just say...he'll need to take a bath after this.

Briar:"Never underestimate the power of Study Party"Briar said as she and Dexter hi five each other.

      We laugh as Professor Rumplestiltskin slowly but surely gets more frustrated.Then he couldn't take it anymore.He jumped up and down on his desk causing a pink cloud to explode on where he was standing,startling the class.Ones the cloud clears up Professor Rumplestiltskin was covered in Pink dust.

     I smirk under my hood"Professor Rumplestiltskin.I didn't know you also teach Damsels-in-Distress"I said acting shocked.The class laugh loudly as Professor Rumplestiltskin looks like he's done with his life.I looked around and I saw Raven,Cedar,Apple,and Briar looking at me knowingly with amusement.I showed my smirk,slightly then shrugging my shoulders making them giggle.