Chapter II

*Natalie POV*

We were talking with my cousin, Checo when Seb came up to us.

"Hello kid, I see you like the cap," Sebastian said, referring to the Ferrari cap he sent me on my head.

"Yeah, Lewis switched it with his earlier and he tired to do it also," I said, turning over to look at Sebastian as I pointed at Checo.

"Lewis needs to stop trying to steal my two biggest fans all the time," He said, laughing slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I think Lewis can steal my cousins also since I let you steal my cousins from me but they love me more," Checo said as Seb removed his arm and I looked over to Sabrina, who wanted to ask Sebastian for his autograph but looked to nervous to ask.

"Actually, we love Toto more," I said, turning to look at the two.

"Yeah that's understandable he is basically your dad," Seb said and Checo agreed with what he said.

"Sebastian, Sabrina would love to get your autograph, we were actually going to head to you next than Danny," I said and looked over at me.

"Which one is Sabrina again?" He asked and Sabrina slightly raised her hand. She took off her Ferrari cap that was exactly like mine and handed it to Seb with a marker.

"How did I not guess by the cap?" He said, noticing that she was the only other one with a Ferrari cap.

"It's because you're old," I said with an innocent smile as he turned to look at me unamused after the I made comment.

"Be quiet, kid," Seb said, noticing the Red Bull cap in Sabrina's hand, "Also a Red Bull fan?"

"No, this is my brother's, I want to get him, Max's autograph since he is busy year round and can't attend any of the races," She explain as he signed the cap before handing it back.

"Now if you would excuse me I got to go so talk to you guys later," Seb said before walking away.

Sabrina and I noticed that Checo, Sam, and Josh moved off to the side while we were talking to and were talking to the person we were going to go talk to after Seb. We walked over to them and I saw a smiling Daniel Ricciardo.

"Natalie Heisenberg!" He yelled, dragging out my name when he saw me and I copied the action with his name. We laughed as he engulfed me into a tight hug.

"How's it going, sunshine? When's the game coming out?" He asked, still not letting go.

"It's going good, the game comes out... wait what date did we agree on Josh?" I asked my boyfriend forgetting what day we agreed on.

"The game trailer and website for pre-orders release next week and the game should come out on September 30th," Josh said before Danny let go. Josh then put his arms around my waist placing his head on my shoulder.

"The love birds are back to being cute," Sam said as she noticed the position we were in.

"Okay, I will be ready to pre-order it because I'm going to need to play it," Danny said smiling as Josh kissed my cheek, "How have the rest of you been?"

"Great just busy with our careers," Sabrina said with Sam and Josh nodding in agreement.

"Hey Danny, can you help Rina get an autograph from Max for her brother?" I asked looking back over to Daniel.

"I forgot you haven't Max. Let me go get him so you can meet him and get Sabrina that autograph, stay here don't move," Daniel said before walking over to the Red Bull garage while we stayed standing outside the Racing Point garage even after Checo went back into the garage.

We were talking with a still very clingy Josh not letting go but I didn't mind since I also do the same to him and anyone I'm close to.

"Max meet my little sister, Natalie Heisenberg," Danny said, introducing me to Max when he got back to us. Max had a smile on his face, "They are two of her best friends, Sabrina Cowels and Samantha Williams, and that's her boyfriend, Joshua Williams."

When Daniel mentioned that I had a boyfriend I saw the smile he had slightly fall and after Josh placed a kiss on my cheek that smile was gone and I wondered why.

"Guys this is Max Verstappen, my ex," Daniel said jokingly with a laughing.

"It's nice to meet you, guys," Max said shaking our hands and was kinda hesitant to shake mine but when he did, our eyes locked for a second and they looked familiar, like I had seen them before. Like I knew him but I didn't say anything about it and just try to get rid of the thought.

The more I looked at him the more he looked familiar to someone I knew but I wasn't sure if it was him that I knew or if it was someone that looked like him so I let it go to worry about it later.

"It's nice to meet you also," The four of us said in sync.

"You four need to stop doing that, it's creep when it happens," Daniel said looking at the four us.

"We don't do it on purpose, it just randomly happens," The twins said in sync and Josh let go of me to turn to his twin sister to glare at her, "Stop it."

"Just zip it both of you," Sabrina said to the two who were arguing knowing that they were not going to stop otherwise.

"Can you sign this cap for my brother?" Sabrina asked, as she turned her attention back to the Dutchman in front of her.

"Sure," He said taking the cap from her hand before she handed him a marker.

"What is his name?" Max asked.

"Jerome Cowels," She said, "He has always wanted your autograph but hasn't been able to attend a race."

"Here you are now I should get going so I can get ready for the next practice but it was nice getting to meet you guys," Max said with a smile before heading back to the Red Bull garage.

We talked with Daniel for a bit longer before he had to go back to the Renault garage and we went back to Alpha Tauri.