Chapter VI

*Natalie POV*

Nicolas was walking with me to the Red Bull garage after he talked to Pierre after qualifying had ended. He wanted to be present so he can also read through the contract to make sure I didn't miss anything while reading it.

Josh, Sam, and Sabrina headed back to the hotel after qualification since they were tired.

"You seem kinda doubtful," Nico said in German before stopping and I stopped walking shortly after before turning to look back at him.

"I'm not doubtful," I said walking closer to him since most of the we spoke in German while alone it means someone was going to pour out or someone was going to get the other into making the right decision that is best for the one making the decision.

"I know you and honestly you are a fool if you don't have any doubt about basically signing your life away for a year," He said.

"I do have my doubts but if after reading the contract I don't wanna do it, I won't and you know that," I said before we continued walking.

When we got to the Red Bull garage and Christian spotted us straight away and motioned us to wait because he was in the middle of a conversations with one of the engineers.

"Hola niños," Checo said coming up to us and giving us a hug.

"Hola Checo," We said in sync.

"Lo vas a hacer?" He asked looking at me. (Are you going to do it?)

"Si el contrato no es ridículo, sí," I answered before Christian motioned us over to him. (If the contract isn't ridiculous, yes.)

"Te vemos después," Nico said before we walked over to Christian. (See you later.)

"Hello Natalie and Nicolas," He said with a smile on his face.

We then follow him to his office. On the way there I spotted Noah and Sophia talking. I didn't pay attention to them, they just stared with confused expression as to why we were going to go talk to Christian in his office.

When we got to his office Max was already in there. I took a seat beside Max while Nicolas stood behind me.

"The contract is very simple so I'll give you a second to read through it to make sure everything is good," He said sliding it over to us.

Max grabbed it off the desk and held it between the two of us. We both benefited from it and it didn't start until the FIM made a statement declaring the end of the investigation.

There was nothing wrong with it and my brother humed in approval letting me know that there was no catch.

Max placed it back on the table and Christian handed me a pen so I moved forward in my seat and took the pen and signed my name on the bottom line that was for me to sign before handing the pen over to Max.

He looked at me before grabbing the pen from my hand a signing it.

"I'll have my people send the tapes over to the FIM today," Christian said with a smile on his face as grabbed the contract and placed it into the folder it originally was in.

"See you guys tomorrow," Christian said before we walked out of his office.

I was walking along side my brother and Max following behind us out the paddock when Noah came up to us with Sophia waiting by a car.

"I'm happy you, disappointments, no longer have the Larsen last name because with all these allegations that came up you would of ruined my life. You chose to go by Heisenberg and now you are ruining your stupid dead grandfather's last name," Noah said in Danish, we would have probably yelled at him but there were people around us and there was already a lot of attention on us so we tried to stay calm knowing he was trying to get us to cause a scene.